Possibly A Jojo Blizzare Adventure Fan Game?!?

Hello Everyone. These last few days I have been trying to find the most effective way to make jotaro Kujo Iconic Ora Ora…And then a idea came to me…Why don’t I just make a game about it, But I don’t know yet, if this game has potiental then I guess it’s in! But for now here is all I have about ideas. You can customize your character or player as Jotaro. The customization for your own character should be easy. I hope. But if you don’t want to waste time then you can play as Jotaro and whoop ass already! Here is how it looks. Should I turn off the dash effect for the fists??
ezgif.com-gif-maker

2 Likes

No that looks great!

1 Like

Yep now I just need to draw him and his stand( You know who it is). :smiling_face_with_tear: Which will absolutely be easy for me. I’m like the baddest animator and Artist! So Like it’s going to be easy.
:smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear: Don’t worry about me

1 Like

Study Hirohiko Araki’s art style and just recreate it in Flowlab bruv. I did it in my JJBA fangame. You can do it too.

1 Like

Thanks I really thankful for you help

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Ok So time for a sketch up of the Jojo Blizzare Adventure ( Not a game yet) series. Since
I am a noob let’s put my skills to the test. I have made them into stickmans! I also made dio the most wanted villian that has to die.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

1 Like