Post-FlowJam BOOSTER Giveaway (FREE Indie)

This is the first flowlab game to make me rage lol

2 Likes

Ok now i need to start adding skins that you unlock by getting high scores

2 Likes

So what do you know about lists? (Also you should make a separate post for this)

2 Likes

Not sure weather that should be a compliment or not

1 Like

Like an inventory Menu and a crafting menu (I should have been more specific). Knowledge about lists = 0

1 Like

Pro tip once you get past 500 just dont even try and get the fruit

2 Likes

I’m sitting here watching a movie and you guys are more interesting than it XDXD

2 Likes

Must be one boring movie lol

2 Likes

What I already know is going into user interface and making a crafting menu picture and also an image of a pickaxe and food but that’s all I know how to do. Its making the interface itself and being able to put the correct blocks so it happens.

2 Likes

If you make another thread I can answer you more, I don’t want to clog this one up

2 Likes

I could link it here, but I don’t want people to see it yet so it’s in the Dms and the scribble on the top left is suppost to be the button to open the crafting menu.

1 Like

My hope is to make it good and unexpected that people can enjoy it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well I found a game breaking bug in my game that allows you to bypass the border and not get hit at all so you can move infinitely and not die

1 Like

wow, there is a lot of stuff going on, we currently have 7(known) users participating

1 Like

Ok guys I just added 9 achievements to my game for getting highscores, see if you guys can collect them all

2 Likes

im scared at what you can do

2 Likes

Well for now I’m going to have to eventually not use blood sticking to the player due to a global behaviour bug that has haunted me for over a year.
I cancelled a game due to it and now I’m going to have to ruin one of my favourite things I’ve made.
Please, grazer.

1 Like

omg nooo! did you post the link to that game before btw? i really need to see it in action, it looks so amazing

1 Like

I posted it earlier

the blood works for a bit but eventually if you spawn enough of an object they can no longer update stuff outside (globals, messages, etc)

4 Likes

Anybody have any idea if there is a way to make it so that a sprite knows what level it is on and changes due to that?

2 Likes