Post-FlowJam BOOSTER Giveaway (FREE Indie)

4 Likes

use the level select behavior and input a once into the get and output the second out and it should give you the number

1 Like

Oh my gosh thank you it works!

2 Likes

Alright guys I added a lot of achievements and fixed the problems with them. The game is now mobile compatible you just have to tap on the bottom corners to turn in the direction the corner is.

Let me tell you its pretty fun on the phone

3 Likes

yeah it is fun on mobile. can you make it auto-fullscreen though when it detects you’re on mobile
or a fullscreen button

1 Like

i just added it you tap the top left corner

1 Like

My sis got the snake stuck on the side XDXD (on mobile)

1 Like

it was probably from dragging your finger off of the hitbox buttons. Then the snake will go off into whatever direction the button was and you have to repress the button to reset it

2 Likes

K thanks she got it unstuck. She got it stuck 6 times on the left and twice on the right XDXD

1 Like

tell her not to have both fingers down at the same time and not to slide her fingers

2 Likes

I’m interested but i only have 10 days lol

1 Like

i mean if you want i can help

1 Like

oh I already have an idea but thanks!Its a really basic but nice idea for the topic Ravenous:smile:

2 Likes

Well if you need any help one code or mechanics I can help you, just let me know.

2 Likes

ok thank you this is pretty simple but if i need help, i’ll ask.

2 Likes

It sounds like you’re changing the snake’s position with Position.

1 Like

yeah what else would i do?

1 Like

You can

1. Use velocity, but you already have the snake movement how you want so you probably don’t want this.
  2. Check the X position of the snake so it stops moving at the border
  3. Set it to moveable so it doesn’t get stuck in the wall (might slightly move the snake up or down when it goes against a wall, depending on how much you’re moving it)

The movement is the same on mobile right?

4 Likes

yes its the same on mobile but there is no problems with the movement regardless. Is there some bug you encountered

1 Like

Isn’t the bug the player going outside the walls?

1 Like