Post-FlowJam BOOSTER Giveaway (FREE Indie)

no i fix this a while ago i just added a border above and below the original

2 Likes

Oh ok, wasn’t sure if it was still an issue

3 Likes

I update the generation so it spawns objects against the walls so you can no longer ride the walls any more

I am getting a bit worried. My game doesn’t have mechanics yet only animations like 5 of them or 6 :confused:

1 Like

Ayo does anyone know how to make it to where if your mouse clicks on the left of the screen a punch to the left occurs and if its hit right than a right punch occurs?

1 Like

Yes, you get the position of your mouse, and then have filters on whether its x value is positive or negative, positive = emit right? negative=emit left

2 Likes

You would check Mouse Position whenever the screen is clicked.
If Mouse Position > Screen Width/2 = Punch Right
If Mouse Position < Screen Width/2 = Punch Left

3 Likes

I don’t understand both of those ways :confused:
I am more of a visual learner.

1 Like

We both said the same thing, except that Mouse Position being negative is not actually a way to detect if it’s on the left or right side of the screen.

The top left of the screen is (0, 0), so the only situation that looking if it’s negative or positive will work is if the screen is 50% to the left of the starting area.

2 Likes

oh yeah, sorry, to clarify, I was thinking about also getting the position of the player and subtracting the x coordinate of the mouse and checking if its positive or negative or something??

2 Likes

but I guess your way is simpler, huh, you learn something new everyday

3 Likes

When do I put my entree?

1 Like

Alright guys im working on the shop now

1 Like

YES! I BEAT MY RECORD! Its now 2900 and it was originally 2300

1 Like

I know i have skill because i made it harder after making rocks spawn at the edges so you cant ride the edge until theres a large rock

Nooo! You removed the cheese strat :frowning:

1 Like

Never mind I was running and punching like a mad man it’s all good!

1 Like

Just so everyone knows and @BradenS the game is not all about eating and when you pick something up its an illusion. Basically, all you can do is explore and eat right now. (I hope it still fits in with the theme)

1 Like

LOL I Forgot there was a spoil in there. Silly me

1 Like

hey, anyone know why the mouseclick behaviour works sometimes and doesnt even register others?

2 Likes