Post-FlowJam BOOSTER Giveaway (FREE Indie)

I have finished with a clicking simulator for the game jam, but I don’t have many ideas to make it interesting, you just click things and that’s it.can someone help me make the game be a little more interesting?

2 Likes

Here is the game:
Flowlab Game Creator - Ravenous

1 Like

i don’t mean to be rude but your gonna have to do more than that

2 Likes

You can only have a single mouse click behavior in an object.

2 Likes

and of course i played it after editing so it didnt save

1 Like

I know that, so I have to find a way to make the game a lot more interesting if i am going to win.

1 Like

Alright guys you can now buy a new yellow skin i made and switch between it and the original. this mean the shop works now!

2 Likes

The skin doesn’t say the cost yet but it costs 50 fruit. and the one at the top is the default skin

2 Likes

Mabey what you could do is use the food to (Burn calories) Into a shop and maybe make it like a cookie clicker, but your own way where you can Buy cool items and accessories for your character. You have a lot of time to your hands I believe in you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heyo, It’s me OreoTreo, You guys doing gam jam?

2 Likes

Yes, Sir I am making it!

1 Like

if you need me im going to eat an entire thing of oreos

3 Likes

I am the oreo defender, I will throw milk at your face! The power of milk! Kiwileafo.

4 Likes

No actually it would make your bones stronger, so I will throw at you, what kiwi hates the most. Bugs.

3 Likes

the glock 19 in my back pocket: :wink:

2 Likes

Alright every one I now have a total of 6 different skins you can purchase now

2 Likes

Alright just added 3 more skins there is now a total of 8 skins your can purchase. there is the default green, yellow, orange, red, purple, and blue. The basic colors cost 50 fruit. The there’s bronze which costs 100, silver costs 500, and gold costs 1000.

2 Likes

I get the feeling that oreo guy is an alt

3 Likes

I also have that itch, but maybe not

3 Likes

Same but like he’s making me really hungry

2 Likes