Post-FlowJam BOOSTER Giveaway (FREE Indie)

I have a skin idea if you’re willing to add it. Mabey you can add the head and make it so that if you have the skin equipped there is a chance you go in a tunnel and the headlamp guides your way through. You don’t need to add this, this is just an idea. (The snake color can be a mix of bright red and bright blue)
Captain Toad Themed Snake

1 Like

i dont feel like getting me bum sued by nintendo

3 Likes

mouseclick has a weird hitbox, also if you have multiple in the same object (doing the same thing) they break

2 Likes

added enemies, bar for levels (later), souls, reduced some lag, death, and more

looking for a better name, the current one is bad

2 Likes

name it bloodlust. Also you need to add a visible health bar and a timer restart when you die. Other than this its looking pretty cool.

4 Likes

?. I thought youwere a kiwi. You don’t have any hands. So how?

2 Likes

Bro its a user name im sick of this role playing stuff if you going to do it go to another social platform to do so. This is a game development forum not a role player forum

2 Likes

Hey, Ok, Calm down. Yes don’t worry I am making my game. So just calm down and don’t shoot me with that glock.

4 Likes

Just when i thought i couldn’t think of anything else to add. WE HAVE BOMB. the bomb is a rare spawn but when collect it clears your screen of rocks and gives you 5 points for every small rock it clears and 10 points for every big rock it clears. Other words, BOMB IS OP.

3 Likes

It is now also 10 points on collect just in case there is no rocks on screen or there is 2 bombs close to each other so it will still be worth collecting

3 Likes

Throw the other milk in his face

3 Likes

What I have done so far

3 Likes

ducklife
giving me old memories

2 Likes

The shop will now always display which skin is on and which are off. It will also save the skin you are wearing when you refresh page

2 Likes

I also just fixed the problem with it not misplaying the prices

2 Likes

just added the first 3 major upgrades, they are meant for the sniper but work for other guns too
they are supposed to be unlockable but for now they aren’t

new enemy as well

3 Likes

alr. after 2 hours i finished upgrades on the sniper. i made it 5 times easier to level up and got maxed rq
much worse stuff can happen when you have an extra amount of abilities (20 is supposed to be the max level and there is 30 upgrades you can get)

5 Likes

Such a hard game to finish! What’s the secret?

3 Likes

I found the secret formula.

2 Likes

the secret to what?
the secret to doing stuff fast?
think of how you are going to code it before you code it
think of many different ways to do it
the way i did it was simple and easy to just copy

2 Likes