Post-FlowJam BOOSTER Giveaway (FREE Indie)

2 Likes

yeah, it’s quite easy rn due to some bugs and difficulty not progressing past a point

2 Likes

I am unstoppable muhahahahaa

2 Likes

@BradenS how many more days do we have left I am behind by a mile!

1 Like

yo @Galactian I cant see what upgrades im getting

1 Like

about 5

1 Like

YIKES, I don’t know if I would be able to finish, But the hope is I do somewhat!

1 Like

Hi,
it’s not a ravenous theme but is a prototype made in about 2 days. When i was playing around with a
“donut dungeon” type of game for the game jam i found a pretty unique mechanic and decided to drop donut dungeon for this. What do you tihnk should i make a full game out of this or is it slowing down the gameplay too much? :slight_smile:
Feedback appreciated!
note: Animations and enemie models are not final, level sprites mostly are
Edit: Music is not final just took mit from escape the rewind lol, i know it’s a free to use track just wanted to let u guys know.
F fullscreen

4 Likes

Even though it doesn’t fit the theme I really like the thinking put into this and the Mechanics! Pretty good, it took me long enough to know that in order to pass the big gap you need to explode while in mid air. Nice Work!

2 Likes

If you need any ideas for the subject Ravenous then maybe you can add some type of food and the goal is to finish the game with all the food collected. Maybe add pieces of cake you can collect and at the end there could be a drawing/animation that short about the bomb having the cake or cutting it or just looking at it with a candle on it. These are just ideas, you don’t need to add them.

2 Likes

Wow that is a great idea! Thanks!

2 Likes

Are you going to use my idea? Just curious.

1 Like

The ghosts are certainly ravenous

3 Likes

Yes, they are hungry for a great (and smart) bomb to eat.

5 Likes

Here’s my game (it’s not completely finished so there will be a lot of weird things; any advice would probably be helpful)

This is probably one of the best looking backgrounds I have ever made

7 Likes

The best Flowlab games with amorphous or non-humanoid protagonists are the ones whose protag looks like an alternate dimension version of Cuby from CubeTales (aka this is a really nice and wholesome game so you get the Awardy Award from me).

edit: the music is the best on Flowlab, its so peaceful and charming I must say

5 Likes

Thanks! Fun fact: the music on there wasn’t the original one I was going to use. I was actually going to use the music called hidden-fountain but I found another game that used it so I decided to change it.

5 Likes

When a last-minute revision turns out to have a positive effectt on the gaming:

5 Likes

Very epic game its very fun and I like the background! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks! It’s not much since I can only make 3 levels and I’m working on the boss so. . .

4 Likes