Post your current art project (Non-Flowlab or Flowlab)

(CnG version of events)

Name: SegaTakai HQ, Northern Japan

Prominent Features: Traditional, retro, colossal

Major Moments: Founding in 1965, visit from the Emperor of Japan, “The SegaTakai Massacre”

Past: In the year 1965, 20 years after World War 2, Emperor “Akina Suzuki” founded a company called SegaTakai. The company was a powerful militia which sought revenge against North America for the nukings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

In 1991, Crigence n’ GWAG got a lucrative request from an anonymous source to kill Mr. Kai Hiroshi, labeled in their file under “SatanTakai”. The file warned of a “large militia, capable of destorying armies”, but both neglected the warning. Crigence n’ GWAG have slaughtered militaries before, what’s different here?

SegaTakai were informed that a pety criminal hired 2 big-time assassins to kill their proud leader, and took immediate action, disintegrating the client and sending a squad to take care of the assassins.

As CnG began retreating from their HQ as plasma began ripping it to shreds - GWAG was struck in the chest. After Crigence escaped the wrath of SegaTakai by rushing through Booniewood - The hospital there told Crigence that they simply did not have the resources to treat a shot to the lung, and GWAG has 2 hours to live.

After the 2 said their heartfelt goodbyes, Crigence vowed to slaughter the people responsible for this horrific act.

1998, during just another day at SegaTakai HQ, a fire alarm goes off. Everyone at the HQ begins marching towards the exits in a single file line, before realizing they were barred off from the other side. Chaos erupts right before a bright, blue flash shatters glass and shakes the floor. What happened? Crigence just set off a mini-nuke.

(More in CnG HQ)

4 Likes

Right now I’m trying to get the enemies to work lol https://flowlab.io/game/play/1545764

I’m working on a geometry dash level

1 Like

Okay, I haven’t been a very good example since I hosted this and haven’t actually shown anything. I mentioned something about a story, but I still haven’t reread everything yet so I’ll just show a custom transformer I made instead.

So it’s not the greatest, but I think it’s pretty cool. After about an hour of googling generators I decided on the name Dreadshot. Which by the symbol on his chest he is part of the decepticon armada. No pieces except for the gun don’t have to be removed during transformation so everything just unclips and folds into place. He isn’t the only transformer I have, but probably one of my best ones, and probably biggest.

4 Likes

Wow, super cool! I could never do that

1 Like

I’ve been doing it for years. I can’t wait to show you some of the other projects I have. I even made a huge ship which is around a foot and a half tall. (Mainly the wings since it’s based off of an imperial shuttle from Star Wars) I currently don’t have any images of them so it’ll be a bit before I can get to that. I guess you could say I don’t have much of a life, but I spend some free time building stuff. Or flowlab, lol.

1 Like

Listen and listen well, young traveller, for this is my story.

I was a young boy, as many of you are. I had just learned of a mystical place called the Nashville Public Library and begged my mother to take me there. She agreed.
We arrived to a large, grandoise building with many, many shelves full of many, many books. It was entrancing to see and I loved every story I picked up.
But it was nothing compared to what I would find next.
There was a stranger there, wearing strange clothes. He looked around, watching for something, before hurrying away towards the back of the building. In my curious young state, and completely unbeknownst to my mother, I hurried after the stranger. He disappeared down a row of shelves and through a door that said ‘employees only’. Surely this strangely dressed man isn’t an employee, I thought to myself and followed him through the door.
I was immediately seized and gagged.
I was dragged down some stairs and into a small, strangely lit room. There was a blue glow coming from a strange machine in the corner.
It looked like a large metal ring, with a base and pale blue LED lights. They cast a dim glow in the otherwise dark room. I knew immediately what it was, but those thoughts were forgotten when the stranger, who had been the one dragging me down the stairs, spoke.
“You could try running, but you’d just get lost in the catacombs down here.”
My heart was racing. I had to get away, but could I make it through the catacombs?
“You know what?” the man said, “You seem like you’re considering running, and we can’t have the test subject getting away.”
With that, he bound me with duct tape.
"Here’s the part where I explain my devious plan to you, I guess. The machine won’t fully power-up for a few minutes so we have the time.
“You see, I’ve had the wildest theory ever since I was young. It’s the theory of the multiverse, where there are parallel universes, but with different events- different… timelines.”
I’d heard this man’s theory before from the Marvel fan club at school.
“Now, where you come in,” the man continued, "is the part that I’m most excited about. You are going through that machine. But it’s not just any machine: It’s a custom-built, multiversal portal system.
“Of course, there are some dangers. You have to be the right blood type, or you will be incinerated, but my scanner tells me you are AB+, so you’ll be fine!”
I grunted in alarm and strained against the duct tape.
That’s when the portal… ignited, is the best way I could describe it.
It erupted into a vortex of blue, each hue swirling toward the center in a mesmerizing display.
And, of course, this is where the story truly begins.
I was picked up by the stranger, who strained against my weight, and thrown through the portal.

To this day, I’ve lived on Terra, where The Second American Civil War is happening. Where Pizza Day is a globally celebrated event. And, finally, where I found my true home: The Grand Oligarchy of Phasis.
This is where I have learned, survived, and, most of all, transmitted from for seven years. This is where I have hidden from the Martian Meteor Strikes, and where I have weathered through Hurricane Vanden.
And it is, lastly, where I shall stay.

4 Likes

Too long. Skiiiiiip
No insult intended lol, I’m just reading enough for school already XD

Do 3d models count? I have something I really want to share

4 Likes

Sure, anything goes.

1 Like

My kneeees feel like a brick after staring at Chuck Norris for too long

An art project? Um, well, I have not worked on this for months, but I once drew comics about a stickman named “Bob”, which had weird endings that were inspired by memes I found online. Here is the most recent:

Dang it, Larry, I told you to read the instructions properly!

I just realized this image may be too small. Feel free to zoom in, or do full-screen, or whatever you can do to read the text.

3 Likes

I saw that one it’s great
Also bobby stickmin…?

1 Like

Is that a distant relative?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there is another stickman named “Bob” somewhere out there…

Also I started these comics shortly after the Henry Stickmin Collection came out, so yeah, maybe.

1 Like

A second cousin?

1 Like

Here are a few more:

Looks are deceiving…

Bob sus

I have way more, but I don’t have time to post them all here.

2 Likes

WIP cultist mask I modeled inn roblox studio for one of those gang type games I’m working on

2 Likes

Good job. I still dislike the roblox editor XD

1 Like

This is something I made

1 Like