Post your current art project (Non-Flowlab or Flowlab)

I thought it was funny. Also, I did not mean to time those explosions so well!!! Lol

Hey that’s pretty cool. I never did get into roblox game making, mainly because I have no idea how to do any of it, lol.
I stole someone’s bank tycoon and that was about it.

2 Likes

I tried to make a Battle Royale game in Roblox, but I stopped trying to do it because I don’t know Lua, and I just didn’t understand how to use it, even when using Lua Learner.

3 Likes

A little side project I’ve been working on, it’s for Flowlab.

(-1*(cos(x*(pi/100))*((c/2)-(b/2))))+((b/2)+(c/2))
(-1*(cos(x*(pi/200))*(c-(b/2))))+((b/2)+c)
(sin(x*(pi/200))*(c-(b/2)))+((b/2)+(c-100))
3 Likes

What’s that do, Mr Waifu man?

2 Likes

:point_up: This needs to become a copypasta. N o w

2 Likes

You’ll find out soon enough

hearing sin and cos gives me flashbacks to following a scratch tutorial on a 3d engine

2 Likes

Well uh, hey! I do like making art (I’m an art student, actually) but mainly pixel art, although I make lots of different stuff! I attached a few of the more recent pieces I’ve made, they’re more or less indicative of my ability. If you want to look at more of what I make, just ask or check out my Twitter page at https://twitter.com/BaronXwasteland?s=09

8 Likes

The one JR 01 posted here probably doesn’t count, since he didn’t make the image. Unless he is secretly working on an anime series…

But regardless, I think it’s stupid to judge people just because they like anime (ManiacPumpkin wasn’t judging anyone, so he’s good). Banning anime is even worse. We all have our interests and hobbies, and we need to respect that.

That said, I understand that this post is mostly about sharing your own artworks. JR 01 just posted that image to emphasize his “You’ll find out soon enough” quote, so that is that. So while we shouldn’t count that post as his artwork, we shouldn’t go as far as to ban anime entirely from this thread (unless it is inappropriate).

2 Likes

It really wasn’t a good joke, you’ll be surprised how many people has a passion to hate anime with all their being and try to tell you what you did wrong in your life while I’m trying to enjoy “Ascendance of a Bookworm”.

But also, there are the people who go overboard, spam chats with memes or tells you have bad taste in anime (and the people who actually needs the talking to).

So on the the topic of anime, I just ask to be respectful of one another and tell people to stop it when it does come across as bad, hurtful, or annoying when using anime (and everything else that @MetaNinja just said).

2 Likes

Ngl, I kind of want to make the first image into a game haha

1 Like

Drawing-19.sketchpad Just
random pictures I drew for fun! Drawing-18.sketchpad

3 Likes

I’m good at pixel art and so is Trrezx which he helped me make art for the game i summited, which the shop ended up breaking but i still got a pretty good score in the end that I’m happy with.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you or anything about it. I guess I probably should have thought about what I was saying before I even posted it. Although it wasn’t meant to be harmful towards anyone.

2 Likes

Lol, can my next project be trying to get Spaghetti Pockets?

1 Like

NO I WILL GET IT FIRST sdgasgas

U probably will lol, I just want it now because I’d rather have it now then stress about when it’s going to be given to me

I love how grazer made a badge for “crybabies” that nobody would want but now everybody wants it lol

Yes lol, use ur alt and vote spaghetti for mayor