Pottery Ninja needs play testers

Alright every one I have ran out of objects for my game so you know what that means?

I’m not exactly sure what you mean by that

Just add more gamemodes bruv. Works for me.

It’s hard to really add game modes to a horror story game.

1 Like

[free] DLC that that continues the story. A second campaign.

Alright I did some work on the game does it feel smoother?

it definitely feels smoother, and I like the inclusion of more enemies on the main path so the player becomes acquainted with them even if they don’t go for the extra gold

I would recommend adding more paths to the second level to keep the game feeling consistent but other than that this is shaping up really well

2 Likes

What I plan to do instead of the different levels is there will be a main area which there will be npc’s that you talk to, one will be the main npc which will send you too quests which will basically be the levels. The other one will be weekly quests runs which will be unlocked at a certain level. The rest of the npc’s will probably just be shops.

2 Likes

ok, so i think the ninja’s starting speed before speeding up is way too slow

2 Likes

Alright every one I’m moving everything over to my new discord server.
@CodeAlpaca
@nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time
@ShadowGaming
@ManiacPumpkin
@John_Shrekinson
@DWGAMEMASTER
Please tell me if your still going to be beta testers so I can give you the role on my discord server. I’m switching the game to unlisted so only testers will be able to access this that why I can post devlogs and updates about the game without other users spoiling themselves.

3 Likes

me still yeah

1 Like

ok got it

1 Like

I’ll pots a topic about the server soon

1 Like

I’m still here as well

2 Likes

I don’t use discord so I won’t be able to beta test

1 Like

That’s fine, you can still be a beta tester we would just have to do our chatting over a flowlab message if your still willing too help.

1 Like

I am still here as well, I don’t use discord either by the way.

1 Like

ok ill invite both of you to a message

1 Like

Okay, will do. :slight_smile:

1 Like