Pottery Ninja needs play testers

Oh awesome. I planned so many cool attacks too like Sonic Blade, Fury Blitz, Earth Splitter, etc. The main weapon is called the Blade of Severance by the way.

2 Likes

The level is definitely not done I’m still adding a lot of functionality to it. Further in the game you will use the money to buy stuff that’s why you get a lot of coins.

1 Like

That sounds really cool, you definitely have to go through with the game now.

1 Like

ok nice, because otherwise doing stuff like this is kinda meaningless, unless you enjoy seeing numbers go up:

1 Like

:smile: Alrighty, i’ll try my best.

2 Likes

I’m expecting a really go game so don’t cheap out on it :+1:

1 Like

You can read the description for the story and look at what I have so far, it’s very little though, only Shino and the Platforms. Flowlab Game Creator - Shino And The Kalos Gem

2 Likes

You have a half ninja run going on there :rofl: the art however looks really good.

1 Like

Yeah lol, I couldn’t quite figure out how I should make the running animation. One thing I really have trouble with is the background, it’s something I need to work on.

1 Like

I would go with some simplistic shapes like I did, obviously add a little more detail than mine since your game is more detailed.

1 Like

Right right, that’s actually the issue, my art doesn’t stay in a consistent style, that’s why it looks very mediocre most of the time.

1 Like

You could always find someone else to help you with the art, you probably have to promise then that the game will get published though so they don’t think tier wasting their time. You could tell them that if they help you they get a percentage of the earnings from the game, this could attract really good newly starting artists.

1 Like

Although this is what we call the grind.

1 Like

That’s actually a great idea. Although, I don’t make my games for profit yet, if that’s what you meant by earnings. I try to make art myself, so it can best fit my desires of my designs, but a little help here and there shouldn’t be an issue.

1 Like

You can always make profits from your game from just selling it for a dollar, which you will probably have to spent $200 for advertisement and to publish it which I’m assuming it will be on steam which costs $100 publish a game. although lets say you get 1000 people to buy your game you got your money back and made 1800. That’s why you got to make sure you advertise it really well, and also make sure it’s an enjoyable game worth $1

1 Like

Very interesting, I might have to get on board with that sometime.

1 Like

A better way to add replay value to a game is to add different modes to it which is what i’m planning on doing

1 Like

I struggle with adding replay value to games since I enjoy making single time story games. I try adding multiple endings to give it more content, but I know people will probably only play it once.

2 Likes

That’s what sucks about sticking to the horror genre

Unless I made multiple with the bois. Then it would probably have more replay value.

2 Likes