Pug's 100% Honest Reviews

People, calm down or you’re gonna overwhelm the guy

I think this is why reviewers stop reviewing after a while. They get flooded with requests, and can’t do them all, because only doing some would leave people out. Or being flooded with requests is simply too much.

3 Likes

ey, i’ll get to reviewing all of yall’s wonderful games tommorow

1 Like

Review order list:
John Shrekinson - Taile Gamougg: Explorider
OriginsOrange - T/Darkness (W.I.P.)
CarbonSoda - Slugs against humanity
28Jefferson-bobby - Cells

3 Likes

thx John i still ned to play explorider

1 Like

No problem choom!

The list is to help out puginarug with the current reviews he’s gonna do tomorrow. You can post on the topics of Gamougg whenever you have something to say about them, or just to say that you liked the game, by searching the name of the Gamougg game you played in the forum’s search bar.

If you want to play Gamougg, just go on Flowlab.io and search “taile”. If you search “gamougg”, you will only find two fangames made by Deadly Smile. The rest of the Gamougg games, official or fanmade, can be found by searching for “taile”.

Taile Gamougg: Explorider, by @John_Shrekinson

Gameplay:
The gameplay is confusing, i’m randomly getting sent around to different dimensions and i don’t know how to beat the game, the enemies should have some actual ai and the control scheme(mainly with rollin’ around at the speed of sound, got places to go gotta follow my rainbow) 38%

Art:
I like some of the art, but some of it is poopoo, for example this sprite
looks great, but this sprite
is absolute stinky garbage, i think you should try to keep everything more consistent, i think the jump squish should change the x size instead of the y size. 45%

SFX:
A lot of sounds are quite annoying, such as the gun shoot and the jump. 56%

Music:
It feels very repetitive, i think you should pick longer, less repetitive songs. 67%

Overall:
This game feels like a regular gamougg game with a bit more polish and :sparkles: pizzazz :sparkles:, not much to write home about. 50%

3 Likes

Based and SA2pilled.

1 Like

@paisleypug sorry to bother you but can you review my game?? i really need some feedback since im making a big update soon

1 Like

Thanks for the review Flowlabro

1 Like

Wait how is that particular sprite poopoo? I thought it was one of the better ones.

read it again but slowly.

Reread the post bruh :skull:

1 Like

Oh bruh I was completely dumbfounded :skull:

2 Likes

anybody else review my game??

Its not our topic

fair point i meant like in another topic/message me

Bruh thats off topic…

1 Like

sorry for the lack of reviews, i’ll start doing them soon

3 Likes

. . . hi

T/Darkness, By @OriginsOrange

Gameplay:
The gameplay exists, it isn’t anything special, the bosses are ok i guess, you should list that you need to use L or X to attack, also i think the player has too much hp, i ended up facetanking everything. 46%

Art:

it does exist, i really like the ui. 56%

Sfx:
It’s pretty good, the sound for picking up coins gets annoying after a while though. 80%

Music:
It’s regular flowlab music, it isn’t annoying, just a bit generic. 70%

Overall:
It’s a pretty fine game, i liked it i guess, nothing that special though. 45%

2 Likes