Qwen Game Review

Ooh after I submit my game for my game jam (Which will not get ranked its just for fun) Ill submit it here

2 Likes

Ummm Well this review page is empty

What do you think about this game? Some things might be temporarliy broken because I’m still in the process of adding a major update.

Nice something to review thanks i will reivew in a speed of sound

Looking forward to it! :+1:

1 Like

Really nice game but here what i need to tell you.
Art
You art is kinda stiff and lets say not spend time on. Maybe you should now update the art on the next update if you can but at the same time in my personal view it gives a toy-like effect, so pretty good.
8/10
Animation
None
Storyline
The story is pretty epic and cool. But very basic so i dont think i have nothing to say about it.
10/10
Mechanics
The keys are kinda confusing for me, if you could make it more simplier so that i dont have to scroll down to read the instructions, while playing the game. In some of the levels it was really confusing where to go.
6/10

But this game is still good, Mr. Halo Guy keep working on it
:+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you for the review! Yeah the controls list being updated and simplified is the last remaining part of the Ramshackle Update.

If you are still doing reviews can you review this?

1 Like

hm ok thank you. finally a review ok

2 Likes

Alpaca Raceway
This game really made me feel as if i was really driving a car even though its not 1st person.
All the levels are really unqiue and gets harder everytime
Mechanics
I really like the editor and car customization. probably my first-played game that has this mechanic. I also like how i can play other peoples 10/10
Art
The art is very stiff, but simple so i accept. 9/10

what you can add
maybe can add particle effect but its a good game.

2 Likes

Hello, copuld you revierw my game pls?

1 Like

ok thanks i will try my best.

1 Like

Pyramid egg computer Promotional
Game by 117JOJO

Your game is kinda great but is missing some stuff. before i tell you the problem with it lets talk about the main course.
Mechanic
8/10the shrinking is very good, but for some reason if you dont jump and you shrink full max you fall through the ground. You also have unlimited jump which is not very challenging for whoever is playing it. Very easy game to play. You should make walls around the area, that the player dont see, so that couldnt go out of the map.

Art
7/10The art is very stiff. but its very good. I really dont have anything to say but to work more on your art.

Story
10/10 NONE. Is this game a challenge?

Animations
There is no animations. just a jumping pyramind. but its fine. 10/10( i used to do cubes and shapes only when i first began,

What you should add
This game really need to be worked on. im not saying its bad, its good, it just needs some work if you really want people to play it. you should make it harder, its too easy for players to play. If you are before i say this then great.

you are doing great keep making games

3 Likes

Has this review page died :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :face_holding_back_tears: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

I would submit games, but most of my projects are older and need updating and also I’ve been working on a pretty large project at the moment.

1 Like

This was my third game, and the one I submitted for the flowjam. It’s not great, but I still like it.

1 Like

Meh i was pretending to cry. my review not that good so im still praticing

2 Likes

How is this prequel to Taile Gamougg 4?

1 Like

CodeAlpaca

Life Cycle
10/10
This game is just amazing. Good work CodeAplaca. The art was very smooth. So i have nothing to say about it. Its just okay but with the proudness tone. For the storyline it really brings the feeling that im really playing it. Probably the best clicker game I have ever played. I hope you keep making games like these. Keep making good games CodeAplaca

1 Like

Decided to change my review style instead of doing the rating part by part i do it all in one now.

2 Likes