Qwen Game Review

Review Playtime World:

ok it would probably take a long time

1 Like

pbbbbt a long time, fool, chapter 1 only takes a few minutes.

pbbbbt a long time, fool
fool?

I didnā€™t mean to say it like that of course though. You are no fool.

2 Likes

@DeadlyGumChewer
Ok this game is not very creepy but I hope your working on the Vibe Deadly_Smile
But this is fun to play. Art still is very unqiue, doesnā€™t have to be well drawn(some horror games are free-sketched) Very cool. Like it. So talking about mechanicsā€¦Lets see moving boxes. For that its cool but its just makes the game to easy. You can easiley shove your enemies out of the way. Which also what makes it not scary. The player can easily see them too. Is there any chance you are going to add something new to the A.I? The story is very cool and very confusing 0_0. Very good LOOOORRRREEEE.(if i made my own I would suck

ass. But nice game 10/10

2 Likes

Mechanics:
Working on the box thing, (Itā€™s fixed on Xbox Controller movement), the ā€œDeadly_Smileā€ guy can crouch unlike others, and more soon. (Plus Iā€™m planning to add a blindness mechanic in chapter 2.)

1 Like

here i hope you like it

1 Like

sorry for the late reply i will do it today

2 Likes

Vaprzz
Rolly The Bouncy Ball

Whoa that was too bouncy! Very cool game though. Very cool art style, especially the storyline.
I had lots of fun mostly boucing around and moving boxes. The phycis is kinda not good though. For the boxes you should not rotate. You should turn off rotate works better like that. And also you shoule set the boucing as a animation. the player can easiley bounce off the map or go over the level to the end. They can also jump over the spikes easily. Which makes no use for the boxes. This is just my ideas no need to follow this is a good game.

i give you 10/10

2 Likes

You should review games in the order that theyā€™re posted, sort of like a line-up to buy something, but in this case the ā€œlineā€ is for getting your game reviewed instead.

1 Like

or

1 Like

Ok thanks I will review

1 Like

Bloompings Pixel_name

Very cool game but heres something. when you press the start butoon it does not even work. Is there something wrong with the code? But anyways the game is fun, especially the when caring for pets. Which by typing you can um love them? Anyways I hope you still working on it. And if you are i would do another review on it

Ants: Long live the queen
Pixel_name

Now this game is what I call a boost of fun! I have not seen these in a long time! I hope you keep making game like these. Anyways the mechanic is pretty fun but too easy to get money. Which will techinally get harder each time. The art same as usually pixelize, but very fun. I give you 10/10. The game very addicting made it lag :rofl:
Screenshot 2022-04-25 11.56.32 AM

Why did you completely ignore mine though :cry:?

1 Like

?!? what do you mean let me check the page sorry
I see the mouse slayer one. I forget to do a review I was playing it

1 Like

@John_Shrekinson
Taile Gmougg: Mouse Slayer

TO JOHN_SHREKINSON: Sorry for not doing review soon
Game rating verison 0.5

Art
Art style is very cool, especially how the mouse looks like. The first time I played it and entered the menu I thought there will be real ā€œmouseā€. But it was the typical computer mouse. Wondering how they kill people :confused: Anyways very cool Mr.Halo guy. But theres one thing missing. animation. Which is fine. No big problem. (my opinon)
Mechanic
The key is kinda complicated(BIG KINDA) But if you keep playing it you get used to it. For the dash you know you could have put the number into the forward plug in the um player movement thing.(dont know forgot what itā€™s calledā€¦) Here i show you.
Put the number output into the forward input so whatever the player is facing you can dash that way the player is facing

But so far this is a great game, storyline is amesome too(still waiting for gamougg 4 :grin:
10/10

1 Like

Oh I see now. Sorry about not understanding. Maybe if I diversified my mindset Iā€™d be worth talking to. Understandable, have a great day.

Take your time, I was just confused as to why you did the reviews out of order.

They attacked people for not liking NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens).

Thank you for showing me! Iā€™ll consider adding this.

Thank you for the great review! It was worth the wait. Gamougg 4ā€™s development is moving steadily and I think it will be quite fun (but the levelā€™s may have complex navigation that will be especially difficult for anyone who hasnā€™t played classic DOOM).

Well look at my name, :laughing:

Probably just something wrong with the code, I was still a beginner at the time

Thank you

2 Likes