Ramshackle reviews (grand re-opening!)

sure @“my_name (<_>)” I’ll get working on it!

sorry @“my_name (<_>)” you caught me at a bad time! it’ll probably be a couple more hours before I can get your review done

All good mate

ok @“my_name (<_>)” sorry I took so long hope it is worth it!

pixel art 6/10 I really like the pixel art it fits it very well, but it is pretty basic so I can’t really give you a 10/10 because it fits

style 9.7/10 love the style of the game and I have never played a game quite like it before on flowlab!

art+style 10/10 the art fits the style perfectly and really just feels right

gameplay 6/10 I think it is a really really cool idea, but it feels kind of blank like nothing is there I know you said it is early in development, but I still have to mark you off for that

enjoyment 7.9/10 I really did enjoy this game, but like I said before it does feel really blank

difficulty 6/10 provides a good challenge and keeps the same feel to it even when it gets harder

I’m just going to skip over story

music 0/10 no music or sound effects

opening 0/10 no opening

overall I really liked your game! I know this is a pretty short review but that is just because there is not yet much to review! I’ll give you a 4.7/10 don’t feel bad or anything this is actually a really good score for so little game! My advice, keep going! This game is really cool, and I look forward to giving another review once it is finished :slight_smile:

https://flowlab.io/game/play/1371445

thank you for your submission @Lexmaier06 expect your review done by this evening!

ummm @Lexmaier06 I think that is the wrong link

Oops Here- https://flowlab.io/game/play/1068924

thank you I will get working on that review

ok here you go @Lexmaier06

art 3.8/10 I like it but it is almost all premade and because of that it is less enjoyable to play

style 6.7/10 there are some really good ideas in the game, but it is drowned out by a lot of other things

art+style 4.3/10 like I said before I really do like the game but the sprites don’t feel like those of a true top down game

gameplay 7.9/10 I really like it and can tell quite a bit of work was put into the game, but like I have said many times before the sprites just don’t fit the gameplay

enjoyment 9.4/10 no matter what I say this game is fun to play it really is good job with that!

difficulty 1/10 it is not very hard at all and I feel that you should add a little bit more challenge

opening 0/10 there is no opening

music/sound effects 5/10 pretty good but could be better

story 0/10 no story

sorry that the review is not that long I didn’t have much time, but I’ll give you a solid 5/10

Thanks

np

https://flowlab.io/game/play/1322208
https://flowlab.io/game/play/1031394

ok thank you @meburningslime I have a lot I have to do right now, but both of your reviews should be done by tomorrow!

k lol

ok @meburningslime I know this is really late, but I have a lot going on sorry!
galaxy trek

art 9.4/10 I LOVE the art! Not perfect, but very VERY visually pleasing

style 8.9/10 love the style of the game feels really good, and is overall really well done!

art+style 10/10 the way the art fits the style of the game is really surprising! really well done, and is almost perfectly executed

gameplay 10/10 really surprising how well this game was put together and I can tell a lot of work was put into the game, and is worth every bit of it!

enjoyment is also 10/10 REALLY REALLY enjoyable! This game is so much fun to play, and trust me I don’t give this much praise to many games! perfectly done really does just feel right!

difficulty 6.7/10 quite difficult, but not crazy hard

opening 0/10 no real opening present

Music/sound effects 8.2/10 really fun to listen to and does not disappoint in very many ways

story 5/10 I love the storyline that you provide, but as far as I can tell it doesn’t really matter all that much while playing the game

I am EXTREMELY EXTREMELY impressed with this game! Everything I had hoped for this game was there and delivered so much more than I expected initially! overall this is one of my favorite games and I am just left to stare in awe at this game and its beauty. I have nothing to say, but praise for this game, and I would give it a 9.8/10!

and for terraria V3.6 I don’t know if it is just my crappy computer, but no matter how many times I go in it won’t load

sorry everyone I know my reviews have been REALLY short lately I have been really busy these last couple of days with personal things. I promise it is not that I don’t like your game or I think that it is not worth a review or anything like that. I have enjoyed every game on here that I have reviewed @meburningslime @“The Kodex” @GrimProductionZ @Superstargames @Diamondkittyxl @ManiacPumpkin @“my_name (<_>)” @Lexmaier06 and I thank all of you for taking a chance on this discussion and just providing me with amazing games to play!

This is just the beta, I will add more that involvesthe storyline later. BTW what level did you get to? :slight_smile:

Terraria has over 200,000 blocks and over a million lines of code, im not suprised lel

ohhh I see