Ramshackle reviews (grand re-opening!)

I think you should add more weapons to unlock along the way!

like a flaming ax

and @ManiacPumpkin yes I did play to night! in fact I had played the game before now

I know you have seen this game before, but I am still curious about your opinion about it.
(Game is still a work in progress, so many things are subject to change, and bugs may pop up)

thank you @Superstargames for your submission Iā€™ll get working on your review right away!

ok @Superstargames here it is!

art 9.5/10 at first sight I truthfully thought you were being lazy with the cubes. I was so wrong it just feels right!

style 9/10 I LOVE the style of the game it was such a great idea, and just took sports games to the next level!

how well art fits style 9.8/10 like I mentioned earlier the art just feels right and was executed almost perfectly to fit with the story and the style of the game!

gameplay 7.8/10 I really liked this game and feel the story aspect to it was really cool! I know you said it is still a work in progress but I think it could have been executed better

enjoyment 10/10 This is something I had been thinking about making for a long time but just couldnā€™t bring myself to do it! after playing this game it was so enjoyable that I am inspired to make a game like this!

difficulty 4/10 not too difficult but not horribly easy I think that the shield and th traps are a little bit overpowered in my opinion but I donā€™t really care too much

overall I loved this game and it is probably my favorite game I have reviewed so far it was executed near perfectly and I would love to see the finished version of the game! I would give it a 9.7/10! good job @Superstargames I know I am giving you a lot of credit, but donā€™t take it in too much because there is still a lot of things that need to be improved :slight_smile:

Wow, thank you @ā€œseamothmaster45ā€. To be honest, you are right about the traps and shield bombs, but I havenā€™t really figured out how to balance them yet. Glad to see that you enjoyed my game!

no problem!

maybe add a limit to how many you can place in a game

or a recharge time (i can teach you how if you donā€™t already know)

I know how to do recharge times, itā€™s fine. Yeah, maybe adding a limit to how many you can place is good.

seamoth reviews is closed for the weekend because I am really busy if you submit a game for review I will make sure to get it done on monday

Oh life would be so simple if you were all I wanted. No- youā€™re just a teeny little distraction- compared to what Iā€™ve got up my sleeve.

I will now continue giving reviews

I am now also reviewing
story ?/10
and
music ?/10

I will also now review
opening ?/10

Hey, @seamothmaster45 can you give the updated scores (Story, Music and opening) for my game that you previously reviewed A Tale of light and Darkness? Really would appreciate it.

sure @ā€œThe Kodexā€

first opening 10/10 could not have done better! it is a great game even without the opening, but this just so so good!

story 8/10 really good and really fits the dark theme you have going on the game!

music 10/10 loved the music normally Iā€™d give it a 9/10 but the fact that you made it yourself just made it that much more special

sorry it took so long I got spam blocked for like 47 minutes on a 5 minute spam block
plus it is 2 hours past time you asked

@seamothmaster45 Thanks for giving me a follow up review! I really appreciate that and itā€™s fine that It took so long it was definitely worth it. P.s You can easily make music yourself too with music maker jam on play store (Android)

glad to help :slight_smile:

New game review?? Highly incomplete but I have five levels so for for someone to try.

http://flowlab.io/game/play/1360995