[Retired Thread]

No, that’s by design. I’ve been experimenting with the idea of exclusivity in games, and this is my first. DASHER is exclusive to members of my Discord only. In a few weeks, it’ll come out on Itch, and this Winter Season, it’ll come out on Flowlab.

[Last I said it was here: VIPERTECK ANNOUNCEMENTS: Gen. 3.0 - *DASHER RELEASED!*]

Im just saving the link on a google doc. Im too lazy to go to discord.

1 Like

lol that’s fine, just please don’t share it with other people other than through the Discord invite link (=

One week until we begin our return.

HAKK3R 2.

2 Likes

Hey, everyone. In two days, we will begin our advertising train for HAKK3R 2 and the VCM as a whole. However, I would like to note:

I probably won’t be doing much actual work on the game, as I haven’t had the motivation to, recently. However, I will be working on perfecting the story and giving it an even more solid ground to stand on once we rebegin development.

There’s also been experiments with other platforms recently, as I’m starting to doubt Flowlab has the ability to run a project like HAKK3R 2. I’ve pushed it to its limit already, but I haven’t even finished a single shoreline on the map.

Once Unreal Engine 5 releases, then I’ll be beginning development there for demos. If that doesn’t work, then I might want to start work on my own engine and see where that brings me.

Thanks for the read, and thank you for sticking with us all this time - it’s greatly appreciated.

:snake: ViperTeck Entertainment Studio A

1 Like

If you do leave flowlab, at least still visit us…

But, I’ve been thinking to move to UE just because I can’t finish are project on flowlab since the game lags because of all the code.

I won’t be leaving Flowlab just yet. But I’m fairly certain my bigger projects will. I’ll be sticking around and making arcade games here and then (=

Alrighty

1 Like

VTES is making a movie.

1 Like

yoooo, a movie?

What is it going to be about?

1 Like

It’s uhh… Hard to explain, but basically, it’s about an Olympic Medalist who is also a fish teaming up with an alien to fight the government

2 Likes

I will pay my life savings to watch that.

1 Like

I do not regret asking XD

2 Likes

PROGRESS REPORT:

The initial movie plans have been cancelled because it was a bit too cartoony for what VTES plans to do with its future IP’s. However, in the sense of this situation, yes, I still plan to move our studios into Film Production at a later date. Just not now :slightly_smiling_face:

:snake: ViperTeck Entertainment Studios

3 Likes

Hey, everyone! Just wanted to tell you all that I’ve been building up a bunch of ideas for the new marketing campaign, one of which is giving some insight on the new characters in HAKK3R being introduced, since now they each have a unique place on the timeline and were supposed to be here a while ago.

As a sub-note of this, I’ve been working on the plots and general storylines of future games, which is going to be a huge help in hints going forward, so stay tuned, and read carefully!

Thanks for the read, hope we can bring something cool to the table in the near future.

:snake: ViperTeck Entertainment Studio A

2 Likes

THE TIME HAS COME.

ViperTeck Entertainment Studio A and B are here to announce:

Project Reclamation.

As our name starts to grow larger, and we start to venture out to new worlds, we’ve made the decision to start trying to get the attention of bigger names. And our current ones? DC and Marvel.

There are currently two IP’s being worked on at VTES aligned with these two in their respective rights. But, being in the fact that these both are in the early stages of writing, we won’t be giving too much information on them. Things are subject to change. However, we will be revealing the characters in one week, as that has been set in stone.

Thanks for the read, and…

Stay tuned. :radio:

:snake: ViperTeck Entertainment Studios

2 Likes

Hmm, you have a studio and all but… I haven’t heard of other team members.

Is it just you or are there other VIPERTECK members I don’t know about.

Just curious.

1 Like

We have 15 members as of now

1 Like

Dang, had no idea lol

1 Like

I know it’s a bit late, but I would like to admit that the huge majority of our team (10 Members) are in it from voice acting. We have two concept artists and three storywriters. I do storywriting, concept artistry, marketing and voice acting.

We’re growing at a very fast rate, though!

1 Like