[Retired Thread]

Tried to have something for everyone!

1 Like

You got a seksy luchador with a spray tan and bushy mustache in there for me? :thinking: :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

Fastest meme maker in the ol’ wild west lol

1 Like

:sunglasses: darn’ right

2 Likes

So DASHER is supposed to be a top down?

It’s going to be a 2D Runner Game

1 Like

This looks very coolio :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I think it’s supposed to be released by now…

The game releases at 9:00 PST, which stands for Pacific Standard Time. The game will release in around 3 and a half hours :slightly_smiling_face:

I can’t wait any longer lol

Well, just make sure you’re ready to play it when it does come out! The game will be exclusive to members of the server!

1 Like

The game is releasing in an hour and a half! Every come on aboard before you miss the channel opening!

2 Likes

Also, quick side note:

Look at how many views we’ve gotten since we celebrated 1K!! Already at 1.5K, going up on 2! That’s insane! I guess, since that’s there, then, I’ll give a little progress update on the Mini-Movie. We haven’t started recording yet, since getting to and from Studio A and B is a bit difficult considering the whole worldwide pandemic thing, however, the lines are here and ready to go, so it’s just a matter of time.

2 Likes

20 Minutes.

Stay tuned… :radio:

DASHER is here.

Play now, and enjoy, everyone!

[A game by: :snake: ViperTeck Entertainment Studio A]

1 Like

can you post a game link?

How do I play it?

I think you have to get the link through discord, if thats the case then that kinda sucks. But I think he just forgot to add the link. Also since his time zone is different, he’s probably sleeping at this time, lol.

Coolio :upside_down_face: