[Retired Thread]

Oh, of course! haha

<101010101>

2 Likes

T̵̛̖̼̬̽̾͊̾̃͂Ḩ̷͕̣͚̱͈̺̋É̴͇̠͚͎͔̃ ̶̦͈͇̱̆͗̐͂F̵̛͙͇̖̺̰͠U̴͙͐̋̄̋̽́ͅT̷͍̯͉͚̺̠͌̌̈́͑̔U̴̖̰̜͕͈͖̍̍̋͑R̵̡͇̞͙͈̜͓̈́͑͋E̶͈̖͐͊͌̆̃̀̈́ ̵̘̗̹̄̒̕͘Ï̷̧̢̩̦̽̄̕S̶̤̍̔̀͋̌͝ ̵͕͎͔̗̟̤̽͒͊̔̉͐ͅH̴̙̹͒́̓E̴̢̤͍͌̔R̷̭̆̋̆̊̉E̴̞͐̔̕̕

SIMULATION RUNNING AT 15% EFFICIENCY; INFORMATION OUTLET #: 1, IS OPENED:

pixil-frame-0 - 2020-12-16T183456.811

INFORMATION HOLDER:

• Box #1 contains exclusive information on AI;
    All NPC’s in this game will have exclusive dialogue, and enemy NPC’s will have a large variant of dialogue options as well. As far as AI goes; enemies will be able to intelligently predict the player’s movements, making it difficult for them to win based on one singular strategy.

• Box #1 contains exclusive information on Update: PROJECT 3A
    G is going to be completely taking down all AIs in the game and redoing them from scratch to make the game run smoother, look smoother, and be easier to learn. More information coming-78615[SYTEM.FAILURE]

E̵͎̓ṡ̴̠̭̔c̵͓̺͒a̸̧͊ṕ̶̣͆e̸͇̙͋ ̴̡̠͂f̷̪̻̔r̴̥͠o̵͒͜m̴̻̀ ̷̛̰͕͐ẗ̷̢̕h̷͇̐ę̶̏̆ ̸͇̪̓̓ś̸̠̺į̴́̎m̸̝̓̇u̴͚͂l̸̺͌ä̵̘́̈́ͅṱ̷̛̽i̸̋ͅò̸̟n̷̦̎͠ ̷̛̙ȋ̴̡̼s̴̳͋ͅ ̷͖̒p̴͖̠̽̉r̴̜̈́̓o̵̬̳͐̆h̷̲̞̐ǐ̵̢̝b̴̙̮͝i̶̬̝͗́t̷̖́ë̶̤̻́d̴̲̕.̸̹͐ ̸͉̰̓͋Ä̴̗̙͝n̶̬̜̈y̸̠͠ ̷̯͍͐ȧ̸̭n̴̬͆͜d̵͕̠̿ ̸̮͘ä̶̖̌l̷̤͖̈́l̸͍͊ ̵̛̻à̸̪t̴̰͇̓t̴͈̋e̷̲̐m̷̼̀p̷̨͆t̷̠͐̐ş̸̈͜ ̸͕̣̿͠t̵̜͋o̸̙̬͊͝ ̶̤̩͘r̷͚̐é̸̢͠l̵̦̈́͠e̶̘͐̒ͅā̷͜s̵̟͘e̸̦̝͗̑ ̶͍͕̊͝y̴̞̮̓̊ö̸̱̗́ù̴̯̊ͅŕ̸̬̗s̵̛̺͛ë̴͓͙̑l̶̢̻̈̂f̷̩̓̐ ̸̰̤̀͑f̵̧̈̏ṛ̵̞̈̽ȏ̸͈̌m̶̻̱̉ ̶̠̬̈́M̶̟̍̄0̶̡̲̏Ñ̸̗A̴̗͆̾ͅR̷̮͊̃Ç̵̃͝H̷̲̏̀1̷̤̆A̶͇̳͌ ̵̬̾̍w̷͒̓͜i̶̮̲̽l̴̞̟̈́l̵̢̟̍̀ ̴͓̋ͅb̵̫̔ê̴̠ ̴̧̻́͝m̸̟̪͐e̷̗̋͠ẗ̶͎́͝ ̶̣̯̐̑w̸̰͉͌i̵̺͊t̴͎͑h̶̜͌ ̶̳̣̏̆3̵̝͗̔X̵͍͌̀t̷͓́Ŗ̸̲̈́́3̴̖̱̋m̸͍̓3̶̯̲̒ ̸͔͂F̷̛̮͚̈0̶͈̇4̷̬͋́3̵̦̳͑3̷̖̅

2 Likes

I don’t feel like I’m going to be sleeping tonight working on the new update… haha yayyyyyyy

2 Likes

some weird experiments going on in the lab; using behaviours I barely even knew existed before rn XD

1 Like

Great news!

As a part of the new update; all of my systems will become modular, and yes, that means every complex piece of AI in HAKK3R 2, (And player logic! :wink:) will be in its own separate game releasing alongside HAKK3R 2, where you can copy and import my work into your game, free of charge! Looking forward to providing a HUGE amount of Flowlab knowledge to y’all! =D

2 Likes

Good man, Brown, good man!

Honestly might take a look at those after Sol releases to get ideas for updates, or even a future game… But let’s not think about that yet, that’s a ways away XD

2 Likes

haha it’ll be here sooner than you think!

2 Likes

Hmm…

Wall climbing and running upside down, anyone?

2 Likes

Escape from the simulation is prohibited. Any and all attempts to release yourself from M0NARCH1A will be met with 3XtR3m3F0433

M0NARCH1A and 3XtR3m3F0433 The decoded versions: MONARCHIA and EXTREMEFOFEE I think.

This is probably supposed to give us another clue, but what could it be? Comment on some theories on what Escape from the simulation is prohibited. Any and all attempts to release yourself from MONARCHIA will be met with EXTREMEFOFEE means. I think I decoded it good enough

2 Likes

:eyes:

<101010101101>

2 Likes

wut

2 Likes

nothin’… :wink:

2 Likes

I think I’m up to something…

2 Likes

maybeeeeee ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Maybe monarchia is a prison and extremefofee is some sort of back up prison and you are trying to escape it and maybe not

2 Likes

when you realise that your flowlab game takes 3 minutes to load on your most powerful computer:

2 Likes

:grimacing:

And you say it’s not done yet??? This is crazy XD

Will you do a playthrough for YT at all? Cuz I won’t be able to run it on my laptop by the sounds of it😆

2 Likes

haha yes, I’ll be doing a full playthrough of HAKK3R 2 (Not Narrated) and posting it on YouTube, alongside all of my Test Recordings, the full soundtrack, and the promised tutorial game (=

3 Likes

@MetaNinja’ new project has officially, been announced! Check it out!

2 Likes

Having trouble getting an idea of what HAKK3R is like?

Here’s a quick list of games that have brought huge inspirations to my development of the HAKK3R series!

• Spider-Man: Miles Morales; the combat of this game was beautiful, and about 150 unique notes were taken solely based on that one system! I believe that Spider-Man fans (And Arkham fans) are going to absolutely adore the combat system of this upcoming game, and are going to feel huge waves of satisfaction when Spark combos a singular enemy around 30 feet into the air, and then slams them back down and grapples into them to pull off an epic finisher.

• The Arkham series, specifically, Arkham Knight: Believe it or not, the complex cyberpunk wonder that I call HAKK3R was originally pretty much a huge ripoff of Arkham. It took years for me to replace all of the old ideas, but still, the formula of a fast paced long storyline 3rd person fighting game remains, from the ashes of The Knight!

• Cyberpunk; 2077: Cyberpunk 2077 really taught me, just as a whole, what the genre of cyberpunk is like. I always knew I wanted the game to be futuristic and dystopian, but it wasn’t until 2017 when I discovered Cyberpunk 2077 that my imagination really went out there. Sadly, however, I wasn’t skilled enough to capture the aesthetic of a Cyberpunk dystopia in HAKK3R 1, which is why the map limited you to a small portion of BrickTopia and a snip-it of the Industrial District, leaving out all the fun parts :sweat_smile:

And there they are! My biggest inspirations for HAKK3R 2, and the HAKK3R series as a whole.

2 Likes