[Retired Thread]

Already am haha
I couldn’t imagine having to do the graphics update on Flowlab :laughing:

1 Like

It’s here; the saddening (But fulfilling) news of HAKK3R 2’s current state.

I am deleting the current map for HAKK3R 2 and rebuilding it from scratch, and here’s why:

I started the map for HAKK3R 2 with two ideas; show off the different districts of Flutin and add more colour. Very base level stuff, and it was clear from the start that I didn’t know what I was planning to do. Now that I have a much better idea of what the city’ll be like, I’m tearing the old one down and starting from scratch. So to say goodbye to it one last time; here’s what it looked like in its current state, and what the outline of what I planned for it to look like once it was done:

Note: The outline of the map is going to stay relatively the same; but what it’ll look like will be completely different. I like the shape and size of all of my islands, but what was in them is what I didn’t enjoy.

3 Likes

A new look into the 2nd Generation of ViperTeck games has been revealed! Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

4 Likes

“Isn’t it strange?”

Spark kept his eyes locked, glaring at the thin man as he took small but confident steps, pacing back and forth on the platform above him. “Strange?”

“Strange how not too long ago, or maybe centuries ago? Fake memories? Hard to tell when sifting through another man’s conscious. It’s strange, how you have memories of events that happened not very long ago; yet still in a completely different world. A gun in your hand, mowing down who you saw as the enemy without a single second thought. 'Paint yourself as a saviour; a balancer in this society filled with corporate greed; when we both know that you’re the opposite. You’re another pawn in a giant game of chess. A rook. Right in the sights of a bishop.”

“You’re even more deranged than I remember, Valinsky.”

“Am I? You and I both know that I just recalled one of your memories perfectly. Who did you see in the mirror earlier? Just an hour ago I presume. You, but darker. Scarred. Torn apart by years and years of self-torment for the greater good.”

“Stop.”

“Or how about just before you came here? Who did you see in your own reflection on the glass?”

Spark leaped up onto the platform and slammed Emperor back-first into the metal floor, raising his fist up to knock him out.

"Your end may not be tonight, Doctor Brown. But it is certainly near. "

G landed the final blow on Jason and ended the conversation there.

Archer landed behind him and silently looked G in the eye. “That was…”

“Eerie.”

“Worrying for another word. He was talking about the war, wasn’t he?”

“I don’t know. Nor do I want to.”

3 Likes

The Official Canon character list for HAKK3R 2 has gotten a nice update! Read into the groups of the HAKK3R MultiVerse and learn about where and who the protagonists (and antagonists!) have worked with in their pasts! (And future?? :eyes:)

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I need access, probs with everyone

I have it set to say that anyone on the internet can access it… Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Hmmmmm, detective @sans7657 is on the case.

1 Like

lol good luck, detective. And here; you may need these:

:dark_sunglasses: :mag_right:

1 Like

Alright, time to get clues. Open share and show me anything about public

Since I can only use my school account, it shows restricted, and I can’t sign in with the account i use for flowlab since it is an outlook account

that’d be it then; your school’s filters might be locking it out because of a false-find on potentially inappropriate content

Your correct @browngr, youve earned the detective emoji.

:male_detective:

yesssss thank you, @sans7657, we did good work XD

If anyone does encounter this though, that means you failed, and means bye bye emoji
:male_detective::x:

1 Like

If HAKK3R really did get published by WB Montreal :star_struck:

2 Likes

Better than HAKK3R 1, even if that isn’t saying much lol

2 Likes

*waiting for Flowjam *

2 Likes

I really hope those content warnings aren’t the real deal or i might not be able to play the game lol

1 Like

haha no, (not in this version of the series at least)

BUT

I think it’ll be maintaining a Mature rating for the following bits:

• Suggestion and use of Alcohol and Drugs
  • Mild Language
  • Blood and Gore
  • Intense Violence
  • Sexual themes

Just realised that’s most of them. |:

1 Like