[Retired Thread]

lol actually shouldn’t be too hard, just repetitive as hell lol
But if I do it in bundles, then it should only come out to one bundle per major event in the game. So a lot, but still not nearly as much complex checking as I would need to do otherwise :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Definitely. With my previous stuff, bundles were practically non-existent, but with Sol, I’m possibly using way more than I need to :grimacing:

But it really helps with organizing things out. I’ve also used so many more messages since A-Box, it’s insane. Though with Sol, I’m just putting my all into making it look and feel great, so I feel the end result should be alright.

1 Like

Organisation is key! One of the big reasons I pretty much restarted HAKK3R 2 from scratch. It was buggy and felt wrong to play, the exact same thing HAKK3R 1 fell short with.

1 Like

I’m not sure if I asked already, but is there going to be a HAKK3R 1 remake, in any potential plans? I honestly couldn’t finish the game because the enemies didn’t seem to want to die XD

1 Like

haha yes there will be! HAKK3R 1 Remastered is definitely a planned project, but I highly doubt it’s happening any time soon.

And haha yeah, the enemies in HAKK3R 1 were tough! But surprisingly enough; no, there weren’t any bugs with their health system lol

1 Like

Hm… I need to re-evaluate my 2D gaming skills, then XD

Then I’d have to say, in HAKK3R 1, a great helper would be to have mini-health bars over the enemies and bosses, just to let the player know if their attacks went through, because personally when I attacked in the game, I didn’t know if I was actually doing any damage at all.

1 Like

haha I like that idea! I’ll keep that in mind when I start re-developing the enemies of HAKK3R 2. And also I imagine a big part that played into it was how prehistorically un-advanced the combat system was; enemies didn’t take knockback, nor intelligently pathfound at all; I don’t blame you for being confused XD

1 Like

It’s all good XD I was, however, very impressed by the introduction of the game. When I first played it, wasn’t expecting the main menu to have that much influence on the narrative.

1 Like

haha and HAKK3R 2 will be the same way with the main menu! Except a bit more fun to watch, I imagine. Now that you’re making music for me, however…

I’ll contact you about the menu in a few. (;

1 Like

It’s the time you all have been waiting for! (I hope :neutral_face:) The eight assassins that Emperor has hired to go after Spark and Archer!

(From left to right:)
The Society of The Abyss, [Number of members unknown.]
Jumper, [Long-time foe of Archer :smiling_imp:]
Purifier, [Psychopathic Ex-Priest Obsessed with perfection, by far the weirdest one sent after you tonight]
Brawn, [Supposedly this universe’s version of Bane, and easily one of the most, if not the most dangerous foe you’ll be facing in HAKK3R 2. Expect multiple fights with him :sweat_smile:]
Jester, [The long-lost child of an unknown universe’s Joker and Harley Quinn, near 100% unpredictable as an enemy]
Trapper, [Toby Sato; one of the greatest masterminds in Flutin and obsessed with all things traps and labyrinths. He’s going to make you work for his kill…]
Soundshock, [Almost completely shrouded in mystery, Soundshock uses soundwaves as a weapon, and has transferred from G’s side to the enemy’s side multiple times in the past. She remains, still, one of the most confusing villains of the HAKK3R series.]
Excavator, [Another smart foe on the list, Arwin Mint uses her renowned knowledge in the city’s shapes and turns, combined with her know-how when it comes to all things construction devices, (Thanks to her past job) to create city-destroying machines and powerful weapons used for mass destruction.]
Emperor, [the man behind it all. Emperor’s helped numerous villains on their journey in the past, from petty supercriminal wanna-be’s to even Jeremy Gardner, AKA HAKK3R. (The villain of HAKK3R 1.) Didn’t do this all in one night though; becoming the city’s biggest and greatest crimeboss doesn’t just happen. But we’ll be touching more on that when HAKK3R 2 releases… :wink:]

3 Likes

Didn’t realize Brawn was so THICC, wowzah

Kinda intimidating

1 Like

Awesome they are all neat (btw i rlly like soundshock)

1 Like

Thank you! Soundshock’s an older character, so she’s gotten a lot of redesigns in the past. I’m glad you like the newest version! I’ll probably be keeping this one anyway :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s here! The official coverart for HAKK3R 2! Happy New Year’s, everyone! I hope you enjoy the gift; from ViperTeck Entertainment, to you! <3

Coverart1

2 Likes

Cyberpunk 2077 in there lol

What? haha

This looks great! Really like the 90’s exercise tape look to it, really retro and ambient!

2 Likes

Thank you! Exactly what I was aiming for! :smile:

1 Like

Dear Community; I won’t be able to work on HAKK3R 2 until I can pay my bills, which won’t be for likely, around a month. BUT; that simply gives me more time to work on my concepts, which I will be doing. But Graphics Update #2 and the Unnamed Upcoming AI Update will be delayed, sadly. Hopefully that won’t end with my next ad campaign getting delayed too, but we’ll see :grimacing:

1 Like

@browngr Well at least you’re looking on the bright side. You can continue doing sprites and all that jazz on pixilart.com while you’re not using flowlab.

1 Like