[Retired Thread]

Ah yes I see your avoiding me

You did nothing for this forum except be creepy and invite people to your cult

1 Like

Hello darkness my old friend…

3 Likes

Hmmm

sorry lol

“Why go after Brick City’s Finest? They haven’t attacked us. Not tonight, anyway.”

“They’re just as corrupt as Emperor. I need their information, so I’m going to take it.”

“G; you weren’t like this before. You were against hurting cops. I know you won’t listen to me-”

“You’re right. I won’t. I don’t care about who you used to be, Mike. Or who I used to be. The enemy is the enemy. And tonight; it’s them.”

@rcreger
@ManiacPumpkin
@MetaNinja
@Crigence
@The_Kodex
@F3Art

5 Likes

2021-02-04-14-46-38

Good art

haha it’s intentional; I want some speculation going around my pieces and their meaning

A stickman who found a boom stick.
I should replace the Mythbusters.

I really like the color pallet for this one :ok_hand:

1 Like

I was pretty happy with the colours, too! Hopefully I can get more out with that same colour quality, if not better :smile:

1 Like

VIPERTECK HAS A NEW LOGO!

It’s been a long time, and my goodness has it also been way overdo.

SO, here it is: The new and improved ViperTeck logo that will be used in my upcoming releases from now on:

Non-PNG Type:

PNG Type Black:

PNG Type White:

Full Logo:

Full Logo White PNG:

Full Logo Black PNG:

If you have any feedback; it would be greatly appreciated!

@rcreger
@ManiacPumpkin
@MetaNinja
@Crigence
@The_Kodex
@F3Art

6 Likes

Really liking the sleek new look. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you! Glad you liked it :relaxed:

Looking good @browngr! I like the new profile picture and logo.

1 Like

Hello, everyone! If you’re a fan of ViperTeck Entertainment, then listen up!

I HAVE A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR YOU.

I’ve honestly gotten bored of working on one huge giant project on Flowlab, and with the world of HAKK3R growing ever so larger, I’ve officially made the executive decision to move development completely over to Unreal Engine, and I’ll be using Blender to render the amazing graphics I’m dreaming of for this project.

Now that’s a big thing by itself, but it gets better.

VIPERTECK ENTERTAINMENT IS LAUNCHING A NEW PHASE IN OUR (currently very small) COLLECTION.

We are going to be releasing loads of arcade games in the following years, each will be of varying sizes, difficulties, have a wide variety of challenges, different art styles, and more. Alongside this; they will all be available on itch.io amongst other publishers as the years go on.

Current Projects Planned for Development are:

Ideas Based on Already Existing Projects:

• HAKK3R Themed First Person Shooter Where You Play as The FPD/MMF.

• Runner Game Where You Play as a Hopper in Northern Japan, You Have to Steal Certain Objects From People While SegaTakai’s Spotlights Search For You.

• Online HAKK3R Fighting Game

• Arcade, Online, and Boss Fight Features for RISE

• Deluxe Edition of Dungeon Crawler (Expanded Story, Better Graphics, Bug Fixes, etc.)

• Custom Character RPG:

(This is the most developed idea I have so far.)

Details

Planned Location: Southern Japan

VCM Canon: Yes

Timeline: 2115, around the same time that ViperTeck’s next big project will take place.

Planned Map Size: ~700miles^2

Estimated Game Rating: Mature

New Ideas:

• Advanced Canvas (Random Textures, Dithering, Shapes, etc.)

• Arcade Style Mountain Treker (Random Mountain Generation)

• Survival Game RPG (Based in a forest in the middle of nowhere; online compatibility planned, multiple intelligent systems for survival like thirst, starvation, and calculation thereof dependent on weather, time, etc., dozens of animals with multiple levels of intelligence based on what they are.)

• Exclusively Online Game Designed for Role-Play (In a Big City of Some Kind, loads of weapons, a possible voice-chat option which would imply this being developed at a much later date, or being developed on a different platform as a whole.)

@rcreger
@ManiacPumpkin
@MetaNinja
@Crigence
@The_Kodex
@F3Art

4 Likes

Looks like you have the next 4 years planned out :joy:

1 Like

And alongside the VCM? Oh yeah; I’ve easily got roundabout a decade or two of games planned out

Really lookin’ forward to them! :smiley:

1 Like

UPDATE!

I take what I said earlier back with HAKK3R 2 being moved to a different platform!!!

Why?

The biggest problem I was experiencing with it is getting an update tonight.

Lag.

HAKK3R 2 IS BACK on Flowlab!

“Did ya miss me”

No, you weren’t even gone for 24 hours.

):

(:

But, nevertheless, welcome back, HAKK3R!

@rcreger
@ManiacPumpkin
@MetaNinja
@Crigence
@The_Kodex
@F3Art

5 Likes