[Retired Thread]

did this man just talk to himself by pretending to be a game that he created?

2 Likes

It’s called writing in a different format than what is normally accepted for variety; or, creative writing. You should try it sometime!

just in 2019:
generation 1.0

2020 (HAKKER 2 is starting to develop)
generation 2.0

generation 3.0

Is the demo of hakker 2 at least ready yet? it’s already 2 generations in development! image

2 Likes

haha hello! HAKK3R 2 is not yet ready for a demo because development restarted a little while ago, since I wasn’t happy with the original in its current state. Since I’ve been filling up a few more pages with ideas recently and I have a few more ideas on what I want the finished product to be like, I’ll be releasing more information on the new HAKK3R 2 when my next Ad Stage begins in late March to Mid April.

1 Like

Whats ironic is that this topic is in the Play My Game category, even though there’s barely any games posted by browngr here.

Because I take time with my work (;

1 Like

SCORPION STINGERS! Now Open to the Public!

Is that disclaimer at the bottom all that important? Not at all. 'Only takes a few weeks in this desecrated city to realise that nowhere is truly safe. Flutin’s black market finds everything, but when it comes to a corrupt company like Scorpion, they don’t need to do any searching before they’ve already been sold a new cybernetic implant like this one. More cooperation between them, more product sells. More product sells, and the crime rate rises. People die. That hasn’t stopped them. Because the FPD profits off of doing their job. These machines were designed to be wielded by soldiers willing to protect Flutin. And in the end? It ended up being used by the scum below it. The people who feast on other’s livelihoods, tear their lives apart, all for their own pathetic gain.

Welcome to our home. It’s either here or a wasteland constantly being patrolled by SegaTakai. Choose wisely.

@rcreger
@ManiacPumpkin
@MetaNinja
@Crigence
@The_Kodex
@F3Art

5 Likes

Ahh, Flutin. The place where you can get a nice family dinner, buy an awesome souvenir for your daughter, see wonderful sights, go on roller coasters, go fishing, go bankrupt, get shot in the face by a money-hungry thug, whatever! (Not necessarily in that order, either.)

And what place can you do all that and more? Well, bright and shiny Southwest Flutin of course! Visit its 8 iconic districts, and see all kinds of sights!

Looking for something more traditional? Chinatown’s your place! (My personal recommendation is staying at Sparrow; rooms are nice and cosy and you get a nice view of the city!)

Or how about something a little more modern-age? CivilDock’s your place, check out some of Flutin’s earliest architectural choices, more reminiscent of the 1980s. If you’re looking to stay here, good luck! Sure, the prices are low but the crime rate is high! Is the trade-off worth it? That’s up to you, good friend!

And Hanbrooke? Oh boy; you may want to stay clear! 'Place is damn near constantly being patrolled by its big bad wolf; who even fends off the FPD from time to time, that being the Coyote Gang. The place is an old run-down slum where houses are dirt cheap because the hungry-hungry hippo that we call Corpos around here want scratch and fast.

Ravine; Hanbrooke’s little brother, patrolled by the Vultures, who earned their name from trying to pick up the last scraps of territory from the coyotes and paid a price - a big one, one that even got onto headlines and came to known as “The Scavenger Hunt of 2093”, an F’d up name for a massacre that ended in almost 150 deaths, 132 to be exact. Vultures lost, and their territory size compared to their enemies’ shows. No fight between them has even come close to that one, but that doesn’t mean they stopped. Not at all.

CorpoMania 1; loads of em all over the city, this being the first. A small patch filled with overpriced goods and weaponry the city’s underworld craves for. Constantly being patrolled by the MMF, some shady business goes down here, sometimes even shadier than in HanBrooke. Drug deals, weapon trades, stock manipulation, you name it. If you’re the kind of vigilante to pick up mercenary jobs, Flutin’s Contractors will be sending you to CorpoManias often.

Dry-Lake, the only normal town in this part of the city, it seems. A normal old slum where prices are high and the chances of being able to fit a family in a house are on the complete opposite side of the spectrum. Recommendations of living here? Sure, unless you plan to actually sleep or have a family.

Ahhh, Los Athena, a beautiful vacation place. The beaches are beautiful and the houses are comfortable, sounds too good to be true, from what I’ve said before, right? Yeah. Can’t get in without a good enough cred to where people know your name if they so much as hear you take a step. Try to get in without being a famous movie star? The MMF will make sure you remember the day when you crossed their path. Or; even worse, prevent you from having a memory ever again.

And finally, CattonVille! A small town that pretty much knows nothing of the outside world; fishermen and not much but; quite a few families out there in small cabins that probably used to be gas stations. A poor place to be; but at least there isn’t a gunfight breaking out every other minute, right?

@rcreger
@ManiacPumpkin
@MetaNinja
@Crigence
@The_Kodex
@F3Art

4 Likes

Hey, everyone! ViperTeck bug reports have a new home on Discord, now! And you know what that means!
I have another excuse to shamelessly advertise my own shhhh-stuff!

Make sure to join the GTheiYT Official Discord! This is where you will get all of your ViperTeck and G fill, talk to the community and staff, post dank memes, show off your pets, dream cars, or practically whatever else you can think of, have our robot ask you cool and thought-provoking questions, and more! (Not to mention as said before; report our game bugs here, as well!)

Truly hope you enjoy your time in the new and improved GThei/Browngr community. (=

New poll on Discord! Make sure to put in your input before the next one opens!

Or, alternatively, you can answer here!

[Poll Closes this Sunday.]

• Mini-Game of Sorts, like Super Mario Brothers
  • Meta-Style Arcade Game that focuses on pre-existing characters in the Flowlab Community
  • Driving/Racing Game
  • 3rd Person Shooter
  • 1st Person Shooter
  • Rage Game
  • GET BACK TO WORKING ON FRIGOPHOBIA, DAMMIT

0 voters

@rcreger
@ManiacPumpkin
@MetaNinja
@Crigence
@The_Kodex
@F3Art

2 Likes

I really want to see a successful fps on flowlab. But its nearly impossible to master. The best one I’ve seen on flowlab was probably laser dave.

1 Like

I do feel like a lot of the old ones were just tests, however. And if I’m just hugely underestimating how hard it would be? Then we’ll see how far I get! hahaha

wirst you might have to create a non confusing 3d map. But thats nearly impossible to do with flowlab.

1 Like

Moment I saw the first DOOM-Style demos get released, I had a few ideas on how I could add some differentiation and more. I’ll test around! Get back to you and others! (=

so excited to have something more to talk about when I finally announce my new game in a few weeks :eyes:

hope it will not confuse me

Update on the ‘announcement’ from three days ago:

Our project has made gigantic strides in recent days, which means the game’s announcement and ultimately, release date, may come much sooner than we thought! More info soon!

:snake: ViperTeck Entertainment Studios

[@rcreger
@ManiacPumpkin
@MetaNinja
@Crigence
@The_Kodex
@F3Art]

4 Likes

Can the community just see a demo of the game?

We’ve made the executive decision early on that a demo of this game will not be released, and that we will produce it when it is ready.

With the new help from our bug-testing team, [@Crigence & @FryThatisfrench] the game will be in the best form a ViperTeck release has ever been.

I will certainly be releasing screenshots of the game as time goes on, though. This project isn’t going to be as closed-doors as our VCM Releases.