[Retired Thread]

I was trying to make a doom thing myself, but I was using @murten101’s engine, which doesn’t look the best, and I’m still too smooth brain to figure out 3D enemies. https://flowlab.io/game/play/1545764 (the red x’s are bad guys that don’t move)

1 Like

Still a start, though! Also, if you go into the library, you can change the way the walls look, it doesn’t change anything. (=

You actually have to change the ones that have numbers for names

That’s what I was saying, yes haha

Hello, Flowlab Friends! Great News!

I’m finally back in the game and have paid my bills. This means today, I’ll be getting straight into working on my new game, and will probably be streaming working on it not long after the announcement. I’m looking forward to being able to contribute to the community again, and have more game footage to share with you all. Have a nice day!

:snake: ViperTeck Entertainment Studios

1 Like

Hey, everyone! More Great News!

@F3Art 's new game (August Silence) is out, and it is a blast! Highly recommend you check it out, it’s been hyped up for a while and deserves much more attention. Enjoy your time with the game, I certainly did!

Original post: August Silence - the game is here

Game link: https://flowlab.io/game/play/1556842 ViperTeck Entertainment Studios

[Apologies ahead of time for being so late hahaha]

[@rcreger
@ManiacPumpkin
@MetaNinja
@Crigence
@The_Kodex
@F3Art]

4 Likes

Info-Day 1/7

This game is going to be an official title in the Tales From Westria Series.

thanks for the shoutout!

2 Likes

Happy to do it! Was looking forward to this game for a while, so thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Info-Day 2/7

This game is going to be centred around music.

1 Like

Info-Day 3/7

This game’s protagonist is a Booman. Boomen and Boowomen are creatures located in Westria that are famous for their interesting lives and creation processes. They are born when a dying body fails to transfer its soul fully into the afterlife, and therefore, lets the soul take over a special form in the real world. This process can take years, if not centuries. There are only about 300 Boos in Westria. They lead such interesting lives because of their innate experience in the living world and in the land of the dead. We have actually already announced a game with a Booman protagonist outside of this one. That being Frigophobia.

b o o !

2 Likes

Hello, everyone! The Info-Day 4 will be released later today. This is just a PSA stating that I will not be streaming work on my new game this weekend because the story has now been fleshed out a bit more, and I don’t want to spoil it. However, I do think I’ll be making a trailer once development catches up. Thank you for understanding.

• G

Info-Day 4/7

This game has a relatively short storyline, which will last ~3 hours.

We just passed 900 views, and that makes me think; What should I do when we see that beautiful 1,000?

Well, I think it’s only fair if I leave it up to the community. Go forth and vote, thy flowlabbers!

• Make a video showing behind the scenes work on HAKK3R 2!
  • Make a video talking about the plans for the VCM in the future!
  • Make a video discussing the lore of the HAKK3R universe!
  • Make a video touring the ViperTeck Studios!

0 voters

Note: Since most of these are relatively large undertakings, chances are it will take me a while to do some of these. However, don’t let that discourage you from voting, because I would love to do any of these, and to be honest, probably will for all of them at some point. This is your choice as of now, for which one I will do first. I hope I can put out a satisfactory product, and before I go;

I would like to thank you, the reader, for bringing me up onto this amazing number. 900 is huge. Unfathomable, even. And yet, we as a little community have brought it here in an insanely short amount of time. Thank you again, cheers, to many more milestones to come, and many more ViperTeck scoops to be revealed.

This poll will officially close when I notice we have crossed 1,000 views.

[@rcreger
@ManiacPumpkin
@MetaNinja
@Crigence
@The_Kodex
@F3Art]

3 Likes

Info-Day 5/7

This game will have multiple endings that you can choose through decisions you make in-game.

2 Likes

what is the info for today?

We’ll see…

hahaha I’ll be releasing it at the 24 hour mark, so 6 hours around

so you mean you are releasing it in 6 hours?

~2 hours, now haha :sweat_smile:

im really exited rn lol

1 Like