Rigged Char & Advanced AI Example [AI COMPLETE]

Yes. Yes I am. I’m just hoping I win the bet because I have 200 smth (near the ones digits) dollars lol.

3 Likes

Yeah I have about $300 smth, I’m saving for an actual good pc. Probably going to get a job soon so the numbers and go higher faster.

3 Likes

Update: The AI is pretty much complete, he wonders around until you get within proximity to the AI then it will chase you until you leave the proximity. The AI jumps over gaps and up slopes.

2 Likes

Can it be used for sidescrolling enemies and allies?

2 Likes

What do you mean by that?

2 Likes

Regular 2D Flowlab platformers and stuff

2 Likes

I don’t have any AI programed for it by yeah whatever you want it to do.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for the clarification

2 Likes

Just a personal thing, but I just dislike when bots are called AI. @John_Shrekinson for bots you just need a ray cast to see if there is a wall or a gap in front of it, telling it to jump. Here’s an example by Hihilogic Flowlab Game Creator - Simple Companion

2 Likes

Thank you. I used that example before; I have an idea of how it works.

2 Likes

Its an AI thats the word for it Artificial intelligence

1 Like

I mean, when I think of AI I think closer to machine learning so if there’s no learning involved it seems weird to me.

2 Likes

Hello Neighbor Mechanics? The neighbor in the game is said to learn every plan you do so you’d have to think of another plan, its true I even tested it

2 Likes

I’ve never played Hello Neighbor before, but it depends on what it’s doing that for it to be AI.

2 Likes

@TheHeadlessHorsemen aloha stop spaming e in my streams lmao🤣

1 Like

Do you stream making games in flowlab?

1 Like

lmao no all though i could lol i streamed fnaf security breach today

4 Likes

i normally stream apex legends,warzone, those type of games occasionally stepping out of the box

2 Likes

also i would like your post but i ran outta likes but is this sum you’d like to see me stream i feel that’d be a bit boring to watch tho
EDIT:
also my name on youtube is b100d m00n and @TheHeadlessHorsemen what do you want me to stream tmr i was think (tiny tinas one shot adventure #2, fnaf security breach #3, apex legends)

1 Like

I WATCH. I WILL TRY CAN"T TALK THO BECAUSE OF RESTRICTIONS. ME ON IS A SCHOOL COMPUTER