Robot Reboot - (Coming Soon)

Well for weapons I am talking avout the lecel of technology, not what the player has. You also just said that the robots jave an ethics subroutine and the virus deactivates it
“Morality disabling sounds like it would work. Also, I didn’t even know that gravity difference was also a hazard! That’s interesting to learn.”

Another interesting thing to implement might be quantum technology. People are already editing the S Orbital to create 1-atom-large engines and fridges!
https://scitechdaily.com/researchers-turn-a-single-atom-into-a-quantum-engine-and-a-quantum-fridge/amp/

Well, you had suggested that the virus disables a robot’s morality, even when I stated previously that robots don’t have a sense of morality, thus have no ethics system. Since you had pointed out that this new suggestion would fix an earlier plot hole, I decided to go with it. Now you seem to be confused about your own suggestion?
Me: “While humans have a sense of morality (telling what is right and what is wrong) and robots don’t…”
You: “There is one way you could avoid all of the plot holes. Have the virus disable their morality subroutines!”

2 hours later

Me: “Morality disabling sounds like it would work… Also, robots don’t have an ethics system like humans do, if any, which influenced their decision to attack humans only.”

You are doing an edited version. For example, I could quote the bible and cut out one word by saying “thou shalt… murder”.
I suggested an ethics system for the robots so you could have the virus disable it and therefore cover up all of the plotholes aforementioned. If you don’t want that, then that’s completely fine, I just believed it fit the pieces together perfectly.

I also suggested that the ethics system could be simplified to Isaac Asimov’s three laws of robotics:
A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Laws.

Yes, but there is a difference between the way I edited and your example. I edited the quotes in a way that the original message is kept. What I was doing was providing quotes to prove my point that the ethics system was your suggestion, and that you seem to be confused about it. Then I edited those quotes to make sure that my message was kept, but leave out irrelevant information. It would not have been helpful if I included the statement that said that the robots wished that the humans had not left, so I removed it.
However, in your example, the original message was altered drastically, giving your point a different meaning. This was because you edited out important information. You had changed the message from “You are not allowed to murder others” (“Thou shalt not murder”) to “Murder is acceptable” (“Thou shalt… murder”). See the difference?

Okay, I probably won’t include robots with morality, thus removing the virus’ ability to disable it. Asimov’s laws of robotics would have been a good feature, but then that would contradict the fact that robots had revolted and attacked humans BEFORE there was a computer virus.

Or you could follow Asimov’s example by making the robots change thw context of the rules from stopping murder to preventing murder, sometimes by commiting it themselves.

I have made a change to the combat system.

When defending, the player has 5-10 seconds to click on all of the enemy Fightrons before they charge at S.A.M.I and hurt him. The Fightrons spawn at different areas, so you will have to click on different areas each time. Remember that S.A.M.I can only handle the force of 5 Fightrons before he dies.

I would add in a turret system maybe? You could permanently upgrade your robot with KP {Knowledge Points} to gain things like Fightron Turrets or agility. Turrets could destroy 1 fightron per battle, and agility can be used once per battle to prevent all normal type damage.

That sounds like a good idea.

yAy

Here is an image of a battle.
Flowlab Game Creator - Robot Reboot - Google Chrome 5_25_2020 6_25_38 PM
Characters Shown: S.A.M.I (left), BoxBot (right)
You may recognize the BoxBot from some of the images showing the story.

@Superstargames Did you get the ending ideas from Undertale/Deltarune? Because some of the endings sound a lot like undertale… (especially Neutral)

Kind of. Scrap and Mortality or obviously not from Undertale, but Neutral is similar to the Undertale version. However, the overall storyline is very different. You will see how each ending is like when I finish the game.

Lol guys wake up and get outside your milennial boxes! LOL
Undertale stole this from pathfinder which in turn stole this from D&D. It’s a recurring theme!

Hmm… ok. well, maybe you could add some Undertale relating secrets and/or easter eggs?

No secrets are being planned for Robot Reboot. And if I do change my mind, they won’t be related to Undertale.

@Superstargames Ok. Thats good to know (if you wanna chat in my Undertale discord, this is the link: https://discord.gg/Zp2qKv)

meburningslime be asking more and doing more calculations than matpat himself

@Superstargames you may have given to much info which i over anylyesedScreenshot 2020-06-05 at 12.45.15 PM
Screenshot 2020-06-05 at 12.46.55 PM
Screenshot 2020-06-05 at 12.47.07 PM