Satisfying Behavior Logic Images (Spaghet ii)

Seriously? I didn’t think it was good at all. I only made it as a test example demo thingy. I always thought that if other people liked it, I would make a larger version later after upgrading to Indie. Initial response was mostly “it’s not a total turd, not bad for a first attempt”

Which I interpreted as, “this game is mostly bad, but not as bad as others I’ve seen, it could be good maybe if you git guder”

2 Likes

it’s so fun if you want to please add more like update it or something

1 Like

Wow. Okay then! I will definitely look into expanding it. Stupid me, when I first started with free version, I didn’t even know you could expand the game beyond the borders. I thought you needed Indie to do that… cameras are one of the functions I’m still trying to teach myself how to use. Also when I made that first game, I didn’t know how to make health bars or save coins from one level to the next, etc. I’m still learning how to make a lot of stuff work, mostly trying to teach myself (which is a slow process because I’m a bad teacher and also a really lazy student). :laughing:

4 Likes

most satisfying behaviour image

1 Like

Smdjskw no

I’ll send a better one tomorrow when I get on my computer lol.

2 Likes

where is it?

1 Like

I forgot, let me just take the screenshot now.

1 Like

1 Like

lol

1 Like

This is the animation selector for my “Running for President” game, it automatically switches between each president starting with Washington all the way up through Biden.

6 Likes

Impressive!

2 Likes

Here’s mine :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nothing more hot than properly organized behaviors and bundles

3 Likes

That’s crazy, how do you that?

1 Like

Just check the code in Forever Night, literally almost every object has code :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

That’s practically a monstrosity

I was trying to perfect movement combos lol

2 Likes