SCP: World's End (Alpha)

We died in the darkness so you can live in the light…

@“The Kodex”

Cant do it right.now.only using phone @meburningslime . I will check this game out when I next can, it sounds really good. :slight_smile:

Ok
Just remember it has more than just a little game in it…

@“The Kodex” I have a reccomendation. Buy a bluetooth keyboard! It lets you play flowlab games ON THE PHONE! I use it often.

@“The Kodex”

Ok. so, I am working on my game, but I don’t know what to add in. What SCPs and gear should I insert?
Currently I am working on 049 and Zombies. What should be my next project? More scps? Larger maps? More weapons? You tell me!

siren head map?

Screenshot 2020-05-19 at 10.02.55 AM

Never realized it was an SCP!!! I will do that immediately @glithctyrus ! lol!

Screenshot 2020-05-19 at 10.57.44 AM

clap clap clap

@“The Kodex” @TheForgotten @Superstargames @CrimsonBlackGames @Crigence @YouMakeEm @glithctyrus @seamothmaster45

What SCP should I add in next? Any other things i’m missing? Currently I’m devating weather or not 354 would be too powerful. Maybe 914? If so, what would it do?

I remember hearing about one monster that is connected to Siren Head, but I don’t remember the name, or if it even is an SCP.

I think they’re called “Bloodlusts”? I know that they are connected to Siren Head (since Siren Head feasts on them besides humans), but whether they are an SCP, I am not sure.

I will look it up @Superstargames .

@Superstargames they are not called that…
Bloodlust is a noun and a Geometry Dash Level…

Whelp then, MostAmazingTop10 is probably the least accurate YouTube channel I’ve ever watched.
And dang, that level is hard.

@Superstargames LEL
We all watch MAT10 and we all hate em…
They are the most innacurate SCP citers to date. They thought MTF Omega-12 was Abel!

OKAY. I played it, and I just want to say good start so far, but, (don’t have to change this, this is just me.)

• Movement

• A bit of a confusing map

those two things annoyed me

what to add:

• Main Menu

• UI

• Game modes

• A campain

This is just a quick review, good game so far!