SCP: World's End (Alpha)

Hey @“The Kodex” thanks for the review! Here are my responses:
If I up the movement, the players with higher FPS can basically move at the speed of light. It’s just rendering.
The map if not finished, but anybody that plays SCP games should know their way around already.
I am not sure what you mean by adding a Main Menu and UI. I added lots of both!
This is an online RP game, so I can’t add in game modes sadly. :frowning:
I am planning to add in quests for players to complete. The rewards will be extra HP, unlockable SCPs as player characters, and new weapons!
Thanks!
By the way, I started making my own music. Check it out on the forum!

Ok, so I want to put in 14 SCPs before publishing this game and loetting it run loose into the wild. So far, I have 7. I want to add 008, which would bring it to 8. However, that leaves a gap of 6. Does anyone have suggestions? I will do Buildings and Stationary SCPs as well.

Hello, I now have 16 SCPs currently in-game. Any last-minute changes I could use @BitWit @TheForgotten @“The Kodex” ?

What do you mean @meburningslime ? and (Yeah I know Im dumb) what is an SCP?

https://www.reddit.com/r/SCPDeclassified/comments/7etlaz/a_modern_introduction_to_the_scp_foundation_part/
here @“The Kodex”

Hello everyone,
I am publishing my game SCP: World’s End today. However, I am letting anybody that wants to tell me their favorite SCP, something I missed, or a new game mechanic. I will attempt to input them all!

Press M for mouse controls!
Also, there is a risk level system in place now. Here is how it works:
First off, the risk factor goes higher for every player online.
Secondly, it chooses a random number between 0 and 6. It will hten calculate what the risk level is every thirty seconds. If it is 5, 106 will breach. If the variable equals 6 or 7, the game will spawn in a zombie horde. 8 makes 354 go on a wrampage spawning in anywhere from 2-10 enemies, and 10 initiates the events of SCP-5000.
Anything else I should add? Or maybe a new SCP or Risk Event? Let me know! Thanks!
@seamothmaster45 @“JR 01” @CrimsonBlackGames @Crigence @glithctyrus @GrimProductionZ @rcreger @YouMakeEm @“The Kodex”

@meburningslime Maybe finalise the pixel art before you publish. Just a polish, make it look neater and cleaner

@“The Kodex” I will do that! What sprites in particular?

Allsoooo, SCP 5000 is working! Siren head and a new mysterious enemy cannot see you when you have it on.

The walls, they do look a bit simple compared to everything else, the outside SCP 6789 because I cannot tell what they are and maybe Slightly update the floor.

@“The Kodex” LOL!!!
I fixed some things while I was on spam block and didn’t check the forum… And I fixed the wallls, 6789, and the floor! lol!

Hello again.,
I am officially posting this game today now! The tutorial has been completed, my graphics updated, and the controls redesigned. Tell me what you think! Anything else I can add or improve upon?

Hey guys! I officially published my game on social media. Just look how fast the play count is rising!!!

@grazer @“The Kodex” @CrimsonBlackGames @browngr @seamothmaster45

SCP 5000 now officially has an end-of-the-world XK-class scenario. Get to Risk Level 10 for it to begin. I think I migjt add in some tense music for it too…

Any suggestions for the game?

@BitWit I made the doors of 173’s conainment chamber have a 1/10 chance of starting the SCP: Cntainment Breach intro. Try it out!!!
Also please review my gmae soon plez :slight_smile:

I’m going to test play your game when I next get on a laptop. looking forward to it! @meburningslime

@BitWit @“The Kodex” what do you think?