Should I leave?

I’m not American, I am Canadian.

Oh poop. Sorry @Polarbeer2019 , I forgot people from other countries used this. Sorry :lol:

But you get the idea, right?

Of course.

Hey @rcreger, try this out. 'No one has the right to say to another that they are not worth to do something, not due to age, gender, or religion. We are all one, and we stand as one. You hurt a fellow self, you hurt everyone. Under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.

-rcreger

Hey @meburningslime, speaking of which. You seem like a friendly person and you shouldn’t leave. We need a nice person like you. I swear to god (even if your not religious) that I will actually cry if you leave. (seriously)

All the people that despise @meburningslime will perish under my hands of justice. Be the good in the world. Don’t look down at them.

Lol

Ha, I’m Thanos!!!

@rcreger Hey im just trying to stay a toxic member of the community.

It’s sad. I believe you.
Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity.
-Albert Einstein
No im no kidding, he actually said that.

the universe isn’t infinite

Wanna bet?

Science is always changing, so why trust it? Would you trust a friend who keeps on changing the rules of a board game? No. You’d be annoyed.

lol

The universe has an edge. I think I should definitely stay @meburningslime

Prove it has an edge.

Do we have a bunch of flat earthers here??? (not trying to be mean, just asking)

NO THE UNIVERSE IS INFINITE NOT THE EARTH :lol:

i know

no, according to scientists the universe is expending from a specific point, it couldn’t do that if it was infinite.