Skin ideas for my game Cursed Rift. (Wow, Glizzy, yes now you can vote for the Glizzy skin)

lol I’m not, that was me

if it was my sister she’d probably be saying “thats stupid, why would anyone want to see that?”
or something rude like that

Yeah she was on and was boing inerpropereat things the other day

where?

(I know about the messaging)

you know what? I don’t care, you won’t have to worry about her anymore. She doesn’t know my password so she is only on when I leave my computer out. I won’t do that anymore.

Oh ok thats good

@Ramshacklegamestudios why don’t you just sort stuff out with her? If she’s older, stand up to her. If she’s younger, she’s probably just feeling left out.

Yeah, your probably right

BRO THIS IS ABOUT MY GAME

please create new discussion or message

@GrimProductionZ if you didn’t want us talking about it you shouldn’t have brought it up

Eh imma bored and stuff and been a way so hi again

Hey any ideas of what character skins I should have here are The ones currently

Any ideas? Anyone please

Not entirely sure why you have three green ones that are exactly the same but the black one, makes it’s eyes, border, and intennas white so you can at least see what it’s supposed to be. Maybe have different ghost types like a transparent whit and green. Just some ideas.

Ok that sounds good

When a game developer can’t think of any more skins for their game, solid gold baby

Also the black am keeping

Why I have three different ones, one represents the actual sprite and the other is upside down and the other is there for the skin when you choose the basic

Ok every one I added a some more skins

Cotton candy
Ghost
Inverted
Blue jelly fish
Solid gold

The competition begins with @ManiacPumpkin in the lead so far with his “Ghost” idea which I am now featuring.

how about a wire frame one or a hackermask one

1 Like

The hacker would be cool but kind of hard to make that in 8 bit scale and cajole you explain what the wire frame would be I’m confused on that one

like this but greenScreenshot 2020-09-09 at 8.26.37 AM

Umm how would i even make that in 8 bit plus in one tile :no_mouth: