Skin ideas for my game Cursed Rift. (Wow, Glizzy, yes now you can vote for the Glizzy skin)

not the robot basically just the lines its hard to explain let me pull up a example

1 Like

The game is looking great so far @GrimProductionZ!

1 Like

Thank you @Ramshacklegamestudios it very nice to see that you like it :slight_smile:

1 Like

no problem! I think that you could make it a little more difficult, but it looks great!

1 Like

@glithctyrus I think I might have an idea I could make the outline and the eye like a neon color and make the rest black making it like a neon skin? Maybe

Question, I’m not entirely what’s the games purpose, is it supposed to be like an endless runner game for mobile similar to color switch or something but with a more space-like theme.

I’m still working on it I need to make more planets and things the after that I will work on the levels and things especially the shop because that’s the main point of this discussion is this skins :hamburger:

sounds great Grimproductionz!

I am going to have a mode like that called neon mode or something yes but it is a more level based game similar to run 3 but 2D and a lot weirder.

That you would you happen to have any level ideas or more obstacles I could implement into the game :no_mouth:

Also I very most like emojis :slight_smile:

no, but I’ll tell you If I do

I have a few ideas for level stuff, In space since there is no actual way of regulating temperature or determining when the heat fronts come in so you could add different levels depending on temperature change. But hot levels must have a sun included to make sense.

1 Like

Yeah I was a actually thinking about that a actually mostly just ice but yes that is actually a realy great idea thanks yours very muchs

how about puzzle level’s that you have to jump and throw yourself around black holes. So if you do it wrong and touch the black hole you’ll die?

1 Like

Ok thanks though very much appreciated

Ok I think about that one maybe in the higher levels.

sounds cool :smiley:

1 Like

how about enemies that would be cool and a nice twist than other planet hopper games

Is the game top down?