Skin ideas for my game Cursed Rift. (Wow, Glizzy, yes now you can vote for the Glizzy skin)

It is a plat-former think of more like a 2D more galaxy kind of

Yes I will add some enemy’s but the way you worded the last part of your sentence confused me can you reward that please

he is saying that you should add enemies, because most planet hopper games don’t have any

How’s that?

1 Like

Ohhhhh thanks I guess I was reading it wrong like it was part of another subject my mistake I’m sorry. :frowning:

No problem! I didn’t understand at first either

1 Like

yea hostile enemies would be epic

1 Like

I still need ideas i might do a stream making them.

how about a rainbow skin or a nightmare skin (fnaf reference)

HMM ok sounds Gucci. I will add it maybe

Like glizzy, also should I make a glizzy skin vote now

• Yes, Glizzy Skin
  • No, Glizzy Skin

0 voters

Why a hotdog skin? I would recommend making skins that somewhat resemble the game like an asteroid skin with a fire particle effect to make it look like its crashing through an atmosphere as he moves or a comet skin with a blue particle effect for ice chunks.

Umm guys I think we might have a winner, congrats @ManiacPumpkin you have won the skin contest for you asteroid skin. You will win a custom skin that only you will be able to use.

It’s a pumpkin skin if you don’t know

Oh, I wasn’t even planning on that, but ok. I just figured that an intergalactic planet jumping hotdog didn’t seem very accurate, but I’ll take the free skin.

Yeah also adding that astroid skin cuz it cool and a similar but iced “totally not the one from avatar or anything”- but again that one was burning so like the Mets up the physics (commit)