Starblast 2- now with more rainbows!

YAAAAY BRIGHTER COLORS

@Luminous700 he said he is

I am not colorblind :stuck_out_tongue:

The game is just very confusing for me. Sometimes I donā€™t know what the foreground or background is because of the colors. So itā€™s not colorblind. Itā€™s just very confusing for me.

I think itā€™s just the background that confuses me. Because I think the objects in the background are in the foreground and thatā€™s pretty annoying.

I think the game will be less confusing if the background is just empty. Only a grid to know you are moving.

So an option to turn off bg will be awesome :smiley:

I figured the grid and trail wouldā€™ve helped. And how the heck would i do that? Background objects dont have behaviors

I added pacifism mode!

Ill make an option to make the grid white

Added white cores! Multiplier is back!

That means unbelievably high scores! I got 100k in pacifism!

Anyway- heres how pacifism works.

There are seekers that chase you, and you cannot shoot themā€¦ however there are 3 wormholes you can fly through.

There is also an asteroid that flies by periodically. Astroids in this game act as safe zones, and these astroids kill seekers. Letting you score big and get multiplier out of it

I feel like something is missing from the game :confused:

The pacifism background has changed

you could make a galaga-style mode

i thought of that once. it would be a mini-game though

Im dealing w/ lag when i move, even on low quality. Hey @grazer, got any ideas on how i could reduce lag?

It seems if you have an older processor it lagsā€¦ a lot

darkened the background and recolored the grid black for better visual effects! made seekers vary in color

Looks better every time I try it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @grazer

Turned the grid a dark grey so it is still visible.

Made the grid glow/twinkle red for enemies

@grazer the game seems to lag alot more than it normally should. Even with the low quality mode on which removes most effects it persistsā€¦