Starblast: Neon Wars...reborn! Along with more SB3

Its on purpose

@grazer on SB3, Im trying to make it to where the ship eases into the direction, from whatever its current rotation is to where its going to. But the problem is that I cant get it to work right, because it turns a full 270 degrees in the wrong when it should just turn 90 in the other direction. I know why, just not sure how to fix it

I thought I had it, but I didnt

I have it to where it will seamlessly turn from left (0) to up (270) but not the opposite

GOT IT! It has taken me all day to get it, but for some reason, @grazer, the upper diagonal directions are acting up. can you figure out why?

It works when shifting from up, to up-right, but not from right to up-right. Similar for up-Left

@grazer crimsonblack’s account died again

Yep

Anyway, until then, this account is in use.

I added a background, so its no longer just an empty void and is now in space

I figured it out, almost.

Now it just freaks out when you transition from right, to upper right

I changed a 315 to -45, because it was messing with the degree check, so now it works.

The Seamless turning rig is done!

Did you find a bug in Flowlab, or were the behaviors just not acting the way you expected, or both?

@grazer the behaviors were acting up. False alarm

@grazer

I made a new enemy, which is basically a compound enemy.

It has the nucleus which is the main enemy, and the electrons which orbit and protect it.

Kill the nucleus, and the whole enemy goes down.

However, the first time it spawns, the elections dont orbit properly and despawn, because it doesnt detect the nucleus.
Any spawn-ins afterward and it works fine.

Tried to apply the same rig to the shooting, but it just spazzed

Finally got it, the mouse was interfering

Wait, nope, having trouble with it.

Fixed it! Yay!

Alright, Ive gotten it to work, but now Im stuck on what to do next. New mode? Or another mechanic that affects everything

@grazer all of a sudden theres this insane lag spike, even when the new feature is turned off

Because over and out do not work on mobile, I had to create some modifications to SB3s main menu. So now when MOBILE GUI is turned on, the menu resets, so it can work.

Also, we got ourselves a background

Updated google play store listing.

Honestly, Im probably going to stop posting updates until something major happens…

Jk!

Anyway, im happy with how this turned out, but now I wonder, being that Over and OUT do not work with android, what would be a good workaround. I cant use the two joysticks again, because I know it wont work as mousemove doesnt work with two fingers. @grazer any idea on how?

@“Mhx Ar” how about you?

What? Mousemove? Why aren’t you using mouseclick over? Doesn’t mouseclick have up to 3 inputs? If not, it should.

Make two 9 square rubix cubes for up down left right diagonal and neutral.

@“Mhx Ar” already did

Mousemove works for making the joystick point at the mouse, then taking the rotation and sending it to the player, but it doesnt work with two.

Mouseover doesnt work either.

That’s odd. Maybe grazer can think of something. I haven’t made a touchscreen app in a few years so idk how it works now. My android is a cheap piece of junk, but I do have bluestacks on my laptop. If grazer can’t think of a workaround, maybe I’ll give it a shot.