Starblast: Retro Wars on Steam

Starblast Finale (rebranded retro wars for the general public) is coming to steam. It’s official. Valve has accepted everything as far as the game is concerned. What’s next? The game will release on the 18. Until then, the best way you can grow the game’s influence is wishlisting the game, and showing it to others to wishlist, and encourage them to do the same. This will help the game gain more audience not only by word of mouth, but steam will be more likely to recommend it to a newcomer.

What does this mean for SBF on flowlab? Flowlab’s SBF will not be bricked or removed. However I will be blocking off the final two game modes. They were never intended to be the ‘finishing touch’ but a bonus to those who supported the games growth. That being said both steam players and browser players will enjoy the same updates.

You can wishlist (and eventually buy) the game here

14 Likes

very epic, consider it wishlisted

7 Likes

This is awesome! It’s so cool to see a Flowlab game make it to Steam! Looking forward to the release :blush:

9 Likes

Def gonna get this! Gotta support the Flowlab indie devs, especially for such an iconic Flowlab game:D

9 Likes

SBF on flowlab now has fireworks, as will later versions of RW

ok nvm bad idea

7 Likes
  • Release starblast NOW!
  • Release starblast on the 18!

0 voters

5 Likes

Rather wait until the 18th, I think I want to do something for the release, and I’m not ready for that yet- but overall it’s not a big deal when it comes out, as long as you know the game is fully finished.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Well I have something to tell you guys.

STARBLAST: RETRO WARS IS CURRENTLY 90% OFF

I’m practically giving it away for free (steam won’t let me)

Now is your chance to snag a copy

Edit: it starts at 10:00 on the 23rd

7 Likes

The sale is on! Starblast RW is 49 cents!

4 Likes

It appears things are going well! Since the sale, we have had 20 buys. Not terrible!
Anyways, I am happy to announce that I have applied a warning to Starblast. It’s rather simple but definitely beats accidentally triggering a seizure from someone. In the meantime, I will probably add more to the screen, like a recommendation for a controller. I don’t know the details but thats what I have for now.
Have fun!

4 Likes

you now we can play it for free here right?

I can change that, if you prefer.

Ok, ok. I would like to point out that SBF is indeed Free to play on flowlab- with restrictions. You miss out on 3 gamemodes that are quite fun.

4 Likes

Not too happy with the fact that i pushed this update but it was needed.

4 Likes

Hello can you add a battle pass?

1 Like

i honestly think you are joking now

1 Like

1 Like

Battle what now? What do you mean?

2 Likes

oh god please no i will pay 20 bucks if you’d just stop asking for battlepasses

2 Likes