Subject 14 development [DoM connection reveal]

who messed with the coding for the car?

I just had to completely re-do the code so please please ASK before you mess with my code

@ScrapStudios @GGSTUDIOS @ManiacPumpkin

from now on YOU ASK before you mess with anything ok, because someone is messing with my code and adding things that make no sense whatsoever! So PLEASE just ASK!

@Ramshacklegamestudios I understand

1 Like

xd whoa that’s reall noice goodluck w ur game, i like the graphics, hope you get what ur going for xd :slight_smile:

I’m confused @potatopants. You cannot see the game correct? I made it so only the dev team can view the game

@Ramshacklegamestudios, I think @potatopants means the submitted images or examples. (At least I hope so) if not, then there is some hacking going on. :thinking:

1 Like

idk maybe…maybe it didn’t save and it’s showing up in my games

OK THAT’S IT! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT ASKING??? This is a TOP DOWN GAME PLEASE DO NOT MESS WITH MY CODE!

@GGSTUDIOS I don’t think it was you so your free of charge

@ScrapStudios your the only person I can think of DO NOT MESS WITH MY CODE!

Whoever did this basically deleted everything we have done so far!

Because, I don’t want this to happen again. I am removing team editing until whoever did this steps up and promises never to do this again and TO ASK!

is it the movement or every thing because i have bundles for the movement you made

I replaced them, but there was more than that. He deleted EVERYTHING in the cop and most of the car!

WuT WAT WAT WHY WHATS THE POINT!

1 Like

Idk which is why I’m going to kick him from the team until he promises that he won’t change anything before asking

Don’t give the cop arms! That will be a separate object

I don’t know if you added me (I think you did) but I haven’t even went on your game once lol. I haven’t had the chance to even do anything.

yup, I added you!

just ask before you add anything :slight_smile:

Okay, the sad thing is, is that I probably won’t be able to add anything cause I’ve been working on my trailer and my math homework. Question, is your Gamejam still going, sorry I wasn’t able to participate, I was really looking forward to that, but I was wondering is I’m able to submit my The Facility trailer (Doesn’t release until halloween) for it, lol. I probably can’t since I made it three days before you hosted the gamejam so it wouldn’t work.

Game jam? I never hosted a game jam @ManiacPumpkin

So do u want me touch up the arm sprite or do code for it?