Subject 14 development [DoM connection reveal]

when I invite you, and you go to my games you should get an invitation. when you accept it’ll kick you to your profile. Go back to my games and the games you are allowed to edit will pop up!

ok. Certified weeb at your service

is your alt account also called ggstudios? When I invited you two users popped up

hmmm I must of had an account named as this before and forgot the password for it or its barried some where the one with lower case is the other one

ok I’ll just un-invite since we don’t know what it is!

Start editing away! There isn’t much yet, so when I have a real task for you I’ll tell you

what am I trying to make or do I just make what I feel like

Right now there isn’t anything I care about. So you can add whatever you want for now (stick with what I’ve told you about the game) Just don’t get too attached, because there is a possibility I will delete some things you add.

And once I have a task for you I’ll tell you ok?

alright ill get to work

Ok sounds good!

Just make sure to ask before you add anything BIG

@Ramshacklegamestudios im pretty average when it comes to pixelart but when I take the time it turns out great looking so might do some art for sprites as well. (by the way when I make more advanced pixelart I normally use something other than the flowlab sprite editor)

Ok! I’m still going to be looking for more pixel artists, but thanks for filling a spot :wink:

@GGSTUDIOS this is the style I’m going for

do you think you can handle something like that?

I’m good at “coding”. I would love to join the team.

Great! I’ll send you an invite, but just make sure to ask before you add something really big or change my code @ScrapStudios

And scrap just so you know. ALL of the sprites are place holders, so don’t look at them and think “WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!”

Yeah I won’t and thank you.

1 Like

No problem!

P.s. this game is basically gta but your a supervillan so if you have any ideas feel free to run them by me!

I made some updates to the gun and bullet sprites

@GGSTUDIOS I’ll let those stay for now, but I wouldn’t change those. once the actual characters are done I’m deleting those (except the bullets)

P.s. This is what the main character looks like
pixilart-drawing (14)