Taile Gamougg 3 (old topic discontinued)

Even after the release of taile gamougg 4, taile gamougg 3 and its two predecessors will still receive updates. People who’ve played taile gamougg 4, which style of gameplay do you prefer? The fast rage-quitting difficulty of gamougg 3, or uh… whatever gamougg 4 is?

Alternate costumes are vast in number. There is a secret character named Gia. Press , (comma) to play as her. This game was made in December 2020 and released in January 2021. It has been receiving frequent updates since.

I will also tell you how to unlock memes and other secrets. Only click the spoilers ahead if you're too lazy to find these secrets yourself.

Among Drip (added in January, the month the game was released and the month in which this meme was at it’s peak)

Press 4.

Drip (based on Goku Drip)

Gamougg with Supreme armor and clothing. Press 5 to unlock.

Halo 2 Master Chief

Press 2 turn into Chief. Press 7 to do this and play special music. Press Enter to dual-wield two Brute Plasma Rifles. This will forcibly turn you into Chief.

Halo Reach Noble Six

Press 1 to turn into Noble Six. Press 6 to do this and play special music. Press / to use the Grenade Launcher from Halo Reach. This will forcibly turn you into Noble Six.

Like the previous Gamougg games, the villains are from Mortal Kombat. This is because the main antagonist of the first game, Noob Saibot, was from Mortal Kombat and I decided to keep putting in Mortal Kombat villains for some reason.

2 Likes

I don’t want to start drama, but I need to know if you want feedback or not because I don’t want to come across rude.

3 Likes

Yes, I would like feedback if you or anyone else is willing to provide it.

3 Likes

Yesss halo dude is back in the prof pic!

3 Likes

Alright, in that case:

Not to be a party pooper, and I don’t know what your idea is BUT, I’d recommend to keep working on older projects instead of making more newer ones. I love all the ideas for your projects, but for now maybe work on one project, learn as much as you can and master flowlab… then make a huge project to your willing, instead of leaving it with multiple lacks in UX (user experience) and repeating the process with another project.

2 Likes

I don’t think that’s even possible because of my utter hatred for math…

What do you mean?

2 Likes

Examples include dash mechanics, visuals, and movement bugs.

Your story line is fine though.

3 Likes

cc03ca0d3b1cfe7f78146a05cebd391a379301d5
official taile gamougg 3 Gamougg Minecraft skin that I made in Skindex

2 Likes

Reviews topic open

random screenshots of an old version!

1 Like

rare spike trick in level 2

1 Like

Which Gamougg game do you think has the most replay value? Personally, I think 1 or 3.

• Gamougg 1
  • Gamougg 2
  • Gamougg 3
  • Gamougg 4 (if you tried it when the link was available)
  • Gamougg Noob
  • Gamougg Multiplayer

0 voters

https://flowlab.io/game/browse?q=gamougg
the link with all the gamougg games in one place

2 Likes

I’ll have to try each one out before voting. The multiplayer one I probably won’t be able to properly test.

2 Likes

Why can’t you test the multiplayer one?

2 Likes

I could test it… as a single player, LOL.

2 Likes

oh lol

1 Like

Is it multiplayer both on the same keyboard? Because I do enjoy a good game of beating myself up.

1 Like

It’s online multiplayer. I don’t get what you mean by “on the same keyboard”, but one player uses one keyboard. We can test it together if you want.

1 Like

Some people have made multiplayer games on here where one player uses WASD side of the keyboard and the other player uses arrow key side of the keyboard. Or two controllers plugged in to one device, old school console style.

You actually made online multiplayer work? I thought that would be tough to pull off without dedicated multiplayer servers.

1 Like

those are my fighting games

flowlab has the servers for indie users to make multiplayer games with. you can read about it in the multiplayer handbook.

1 Like

So those work through Flowlab’s own servers? I figured it was something I’d have to run through Steam or Google Play.

1 Like