Taile Gamougg 5 Production

When should this game come out?

• Start of 2025 (so you can celebrate all year!)
  • November 12th 2025 (series anniversary date)
  • Other (tell me below)

0 voters

1 Like

When it’s finished.

5 Likes

I now use larger blocks like extrez does in TSOA. I’m making the first level but I’m having difficulty drawing a ranch in a platformer perspective.

1 Like

i’ve got a question about lore, are skeletons created from tombstones that don’t say rest in piece, or are they their own separate species from humans? oh, and another thing, which body parts does a skeleton need to survive, and can their body parts be reattached?

3 Likes

Sorry for the late response, my laptop died and I couldn’t charge it until I got home. I just saw your post 8 minutes after you posted it and almost finished typing this post until the battery died.

Q & A

Taile Gamougg Lore

No. Skeletons used to be human and technically still are, but if they aren’t told to rest in peace or their tombstone doesn’t have that on it, they will return to life as a skeleton.

A skeleton mostly only needs the head to survive and their body parts can be reattached. Here are some excerpts from the Gamougg 4 official novel:

2 Likes

The assignment is due on Monday. But I am ready. Today I did these things:

• Animated boss completely
  • Finished opening cutscene

Tomorrow I will draw more.

3 Likes

meme (1)

4 Likes

Don’t.

1 Like

hold up guys i am drawing

1 Like

lore

1 Like

New character concept art

2 Likes
1 Like

Who is this?
I just noticed; their profile is Locke.

Probably John I’m assuming. Since it’s halo related.

Its a custom emoji on my server that I told people to react with for the vote

1 Like

Which group of characters (besides Gamougg himself) do you want to play as more?

• Gamougg’s friends (main characters in the story)
  • Alternate dimension Gamouggs
  • Other

0 voters

Just to clarify, both sets of characters will still be active parts of the story and present in the game. I just don’t want to have too many playable characters to program.

1 Like

I’m making a Tower Defense game mode that’s actually canon to the game’s main story. In it, you have to defend the mech data from being taken by the racists’ automatic cars and fighter jets. I really like the sprites I made for it so far:

The sprite at the end of the path is a robot that will be featured in the game as a mech that can be used by the player. In the TD game mode, it represents the in-universe data and/or blueprints about its construction.

In Gamougg 4, the gamemodes were mostly inspired by other games. Horde and Forge were both inspired by Halo. In Gamougg 5 however, I plan to make the gamemodes more unique. I plan on making them as separate minigames like this TD one.

If you guys have any tower ideas or suggestions I’ll take them. The towers haven’t been made at all yet. The gamemode was made using @CodeAlpaca’s example (thanks to him for the inspiration, code, and knowledge).

Fun facts:

• Knowledge is power.
  • Humans are the species that hurt each other (their own kind) the most.
  • Some mechs will have four legs and tank treads. Some may transform or have transforming weapons or other features.
  • The tower defense mode’s background is the same as the game page for the upcoming Taile Gamougg 1 remake, which unlike the anniversary version, is remade from the ground up instead of being a modified clone of the original game.
2 Likes

Oops, I forgot to say that I have since presented the project and game to my class and completed the assignment on time. It was well-received, even the idea of battle with the CEO of Racism.

1 Like