Taile Gamougg 5 Production

Taile Gamougg 5’s story might begin at RAM RANCH!!!
Prepare yourselves.

I have created concept designs for Gamougg 5’s characters.

The plan:

• 2 separate perspectives, each with with two characters
  • Visual novel cutscenes
  • 18 cowboys from a ranch
  • Betrayal
  • Terrifying main villain
  • Fighting the CEO of Racism
  • Giant epic robot battles
  • Player animations for Gamougg and friends
  • Cooperative gameplay
  • The largest battle in-game battle sequence on Flowlab
  • Probably some epic features from Taile Gamougg X and Taile Gamougg: Through the Elements if allowed by puginarug and BradenS

Here’s what the game looks like right now:

4 Likes

I don’t think this is appropriate for Flowlab.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I’ve made the menu very animated. @extrez actually made an animated sprite for Gamougg that is really cool.
He also made a movement system and camera, with which the player navigates through the menu. Gamougg is relatively hidden on the menu.

2 Likes

I WAS THE ONE WHO ANIMATED THE SPRITE ASHIASUDGSAIUDKGASIDUSAKGDAS

4 Likes

Oh I didn’t know that. Sorry.

I am now going to not post any updates on this game (unless they’re extremely cool or impressive/significant) because you should keep your goals secret and making this game is a goal of mine. The game will still be developed as normal.

1 Like

Please help me settle this everyone

TG5 Gamougg armor details
  • Silver/etc. pants
  • Gold pants
  • Green lights
  • Other color lights

0 voters

2 Likes

I wanted to try gold pants but that’s okay, guess I can save that for the super mode or something :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I’m still waiting on the light color votes. The pants will be silver. On a separate note, here’s how the game looks right now:

I used a new space background for the game page theme. The space background was generated here: Pixel Space Background Generator by Deep-Fold

2 Likes

I think Gamougg’s armor details should be silver with glowing green lines across some parts. I found, when drawing me Halo armor, that the glowing lines look very good on armor.

1 Like

oh and i also made the camera lol

2 Likes

when development actually begins i’m gonna need to tell everyone what changes i made so i get properly credited for my work

2 Likes

Yes, when a team has this many members it’s hard to remember who did what.

1 Like

Okay guys, silver and green it is. I’ll finish coloring and take a photo when I get home.

2 Likes

Final concept art for Gamougg’s main design in this game. The super mode will change the silver armor to gold and add yellow, orange, blue, and red lights to the suit to pay homage to Gamougg’s previous adventures.

2 Likes

i think the headband looks a bit garish

1 Like

you should make it fit more with the other main colors of the design

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! I agree, but I wanted to make the bandana a reference to Optimus Prime, since Gamougg’s fight style in this game is inspired by the movie version of him.

1 Like

All 4 main character designs for Gamougg 5. Took me about 6-12 hours to draw. Gamougg is updated from last time.

From top to bottom, left to right, Aurora, Gia, Gamougg, Pro Gabrielfo. I gave Pro the programmer socks lol.

3 Likes

I’m doing this for a school project now so the game development is going faster
Sonic Sonic The Hedgehog GIF - Sonic Sonic The Hedgehog Sonic3d Blast GIFs

3 Likes