Taile Gamougg Fangame Devlog (puginarug)

Devlog 9:
Today i started on the secret level of the demo, the game will have 3 secret levels in total, the first secret level will be a corrupted blast from the past, the second will be an odd, fractured reality, i will not tease the third, i also started on the 2nd boss, here’s a lore tease that will give diehard taile gamougg a good hint to who he is, if you think you know who is then share your idea here, anyways, heres the tease:

The usurper of king Jamal only wanted one thing, free healthcare, his father’s final wish, but king Jamal was strongly against free healthcare, as because brazil was so peaceful they didn’t need healthcare, "mothers could simply give birth in their own homes " said king Jamal, the usurper did not agree with this, as his mother died during childbirth because of lack of medical care, he also said that he loved omelettes which reminded him of his father. After hearing the things king Jamal said upon becoming king he grew angry and enraged, he plotted a plan to assassinate king Jamal, during king Jamal’s stay at his home he caused a huge fire, killing king Jamal and causing massive fire damage all throughout, he then forcefully became king.
That’s all for today! Also as a note i added some extra lore to the character

Pings

@BradenS @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @Fancy_Funky @John_Shrekinson
@Pixel_Name1 @eee_team @_Etsuko @PhantomWolfMoon

3 Likes

another note, the character is very old, like hundreds of years old, he discovered a great power that basically made him unable to age

3 Likes

Alright, that settles it. He’s either Senseinator Legweak or his son. (but I made the lore that Taile Gamougg Emerald Warrior takes place in the 1920s, like Demon Slayer so its less than a hundred years depending on when your fangame takes place).

1 Like

Your second guess is right! The game takes place in around 2050 so he’s around 130

2 Likes

Lore! Bro Gamougg would be 66 years old then lol. Also Gamougg 6 will take place in 2039 so Gamougg’s son would be on adventures by that point and Gamougg himself would be either retired or dead… So how would Gamougg be the main character in this game? I don’t blame you, a lot of this information I’m giving about the main universe is coming to light for the first time.

1 Like

Ok, change of plans, game takes place 2025

2 Likes

Devlog 10:
Hello, this is the 10th devlog i have posted on here, that’s cool, anyways now for the devlog. Today i worked on the usurper’s boss battle, i also worked a lot on the secret level, also here’s tiny gamougg and gabfrielo

they’re from the secret level, each level will have a different artstyle.
That’s all for the day!

Pings

@BradenS @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @Hong_Jooni_Pooni @Fancy_Funky @John_Shrekinson
@Pixel_Name1 @eee_team @_Etsuko @PhantomWolfMoon

3 Likes

tiny gamougg :heart:

3 Likes

Nah bruh, only do this if it doesn’t make the game worse or harder to develop. I would like to see your original vision, which I presume is the best one. You could keep the original time and setting and make it an alternate timeline, which could be featured in Gamougg 5 if that game ends up having a multiverse plot.

Btw I really like the tiny Gamougg characters, if you want to I would even suggest making a desktop/mobile wallpaper with all the tiny Gamougg characters in a line and the whole fanbase of Gamougg would consider it cute.

1 Like

nah, while the game does take place in an alternate universe the universe is very similar to the main universe, i even plan on this universe’s gamougg meeting the main universe’s gamougg

that’s a great idea, could you provide some reference images of some characters that you’d want on the wallpaper?

1 Like

Alright

Sure!
Gamougg and Pro you already have ig but some other characters could be:

Aurora (Gamougg's friend and later [spoiler,dm me if want know)

(black background for visibility)
Lore

Samurai Gamougg (Gamougg's ancestor and the protagonist of Taile Gamougg: Emerald Warrior)

Lore

Gia (Gamougg's younger sister)

Tobias (NFT villain, Gamougg's brother)

Jinx (NFT villain, Tobias' wife)

Any other characters are less important (minor villains such as Chicken Reaper and Mustard Ninja from taile gamougg 2 Anniversary) and can be found in the games. You can directly use their sprites for reference.
Bonus art tool

2 Likes

i am enjoying scrolling through this

2 Likes

Lol me too

On-topic time NOW!

I believe I shall dedicate more of my official website to Gamougg. Fangames and projects will have their own page! This game will be included.

2 Likes

this is really cool :smiley:

mine too?

1 Like

Thanks! I agree.

It already is lol :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@John_Shrekinson how did you edit my post!??!?

1 Like

I have Regular, which is a badge that lets me edit any post’s title (except official Flowlab announcements). Anyone with Regular can do this because they are a trusted member. I just added “(puginarug)” to your title to differentiate this game from the other Gamougg fangames on the forums, sorry.

1 Like

oh, so i can edit other people’s posts too?

1 Like

Just the title. Only do it for a good, proper, reasonable reason though. This is not a safe way to do trolling.

1 Like

If you put shorts on option you could do this

Kumala Pool Kumalala GIF - Kumala Pool Kumalala Kumala GIFs

intimidating entrance

1 Like