Taile Gamougg: X (original announcement)

7 Likes

Today i:

6 Likes

Oh, geez. That’s a crazy but interesting story.

Ya! Controller gameplay! Let’s GO!

5 Likes

Today i:

4 Likes

You could try yor own take on an existing location in the Gamougg universe, like Mecher from TG1A levels 5 & 6 or the Chungmas desert from TG4 Ground Horde map 2.

3 Likes

There’s actually some really interesting lore about this:

Seriously, read this topic bro. There are some crazy ideas in here. Also if the game doesn’t fit the lore I won’t make it canon, but it will be part of the Gamougg multiverse and could be featured in Gamougg 5 somehow, through its multiverse plot

8 Likes

Today i:

• Made the 1st level’s boss
  • Made a lot of progress on level 6
  • Improved the intro level
    Extra notes:
    IN THE BEGGINING THERE WAS EMPTYNESS AND ROCK
    FROM ROCK WAS BIRTHED GOD
    FROM GOD WERE BIRTHED THE SEEDS OF EDEN
    ONE OF THE SEEDS WAS ROTTEN
    THE ROTTEN SEED BIRTHED DEMONS
    THE DEMONS BIRTHED HUMANITY
    HUMANITY BIRTHED SIN
    FROM SIN WERE BIRTHED DEMONS

nhgcr is great at making music
@Hong_Jooni_Pooni @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @BradenS @117JOJO @John_Shrekinson @JUSTPLAINOP @AceOfClubs @eee_team

7 Likes

sniff sniff

I smell blasphemy…

6 Likes

Beginning* not beggining

5 Likes

Bro man why this game sound so edgy like bruhh. Gamougg’s demon battles were always like DOOM and not Devil May Cry or Ultrakill. No offense but I like this game.

4 Likes

sniff sniff
Some of this is true but sone of it is sketchy.

5 Likes

sound, gamougg is a goofball in this game

3 Likes

A goofball would die in the terrifying world you have created. A stronger being would survive. Or maybe you could just change the green parts of Gamougg’s suit to dark red or light blue, which would put the game later in the timeline and Gamougg’s personality would fit. Can’t beleive Shrekinson suggested that Rizz replace Gamougg.

2 Likes

His goofballing-ness was a lot more lighthearted and PG until Gamougg 4, which made him dark and brooding (like if Spider-Man became Batman). I’m not sure what you mean by “goofball” in this game, but goofball is a lot more like goofy goober while what Gamougg seems to be in this game from my limited knowledge is goofy ahh. Goofy ahh mfs are generally darker and edgier than goofballs/goofy goobers.

5 Likes

well, he’s sorta like dante from dmc3, he jokes around a lot but does have his serious moments

3 Likes

yesterday i:

• finished level 6
  • finished the demo
  • fully implemented controller controls
  • i’ll be taking a bit of a break while you guys play through the demo(it’s coming out tommorow)
    extra notes:
    GOD’S REMAINS STILL HOLD IMMENSE POWER, IF THEY WERE DESTROYED THE AFTERLIFE WOULD COLLAPSE, SPITTING OUT EVERYTHING IN IT BACK TO THE LIVING WORLD
6 Likes

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @BradenS @117JOJO @John_Shrekinson @JUSTPLAINOP @AceOfClubs @eee_team
ooops accidental reply, i’m still a bit sleepy(i forgot to post an update yestserday)

7 Likes

Impressive. This game easily outclasses Gamougg 4, but the tone of the game may be startlingly different to some.

5 Likes

From Gamougg 4 onwards, he is the other way around. In Gamougg 1-3 however, he is just like Dante.

2 Likes

True but how do you know this