Taile Gamougg X (2nd topic)

you know what? give me a bit, i’ll make a handsome monster

2 Likes

Let him cook

ey dudes, i’ve got 3 polls for you

which screenshot has better looking health?

0 voters

which design looks better?

0 voters

should i make an endless mode demo? you guys would probably enjoy it, but it’d take about a day or 2 to set it all up(remove all unnecessary content so people don’t go snooping around and make some achievements(cloned games don’t retain the achievements from the original game)).

• yes
  • no

0 voters

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @BradenS @John_Shrekinson @JUSTPLAINOP @AceOfClubs @eee_team @extrez @Coreplex @CodeAlpaca

2 Likes

john is typing the entire qur’an

1 Like

He’s still going… what even is this

2 Likes
  1. The two-tone outlines are enough for the skulls to be seen everywhere; the background behind them is nice but unnecessary.
  2. The skull kinda looks better in the second design, but I like the first one more overall. Gamougg’s second suit to be made in canon lore is his “mad suit” used in Mouse Slayer. I suggest that if Gamougg is mad or more violent and edgy in this game, use this suit design. The two reasons why I suggest this are lore and because visually, it would like a combination of the two designs you posted.
Mad suit mouse slayer sprite

Mad suit in the Mouse Slayer comic

Taile Gamougg: Mouse Slayer (BREAKING NEWS) - #25 by John_Shrekinson

1. I would say no unless you feel like endless mode is significantly different from the main game enough to justify including it in the demo.

Additionally, when you release the demo, I would really prefer playing it on Flowlab so that I can make fun mods for the game that add more skins :grin: (assuming that you didn’t make any walk animations to redraw)

2 Likes

that isn’t the mad suit, he’s just wearing some normal clothes because he doesn’t expect to be dragged into the afterlife

2 Likes

oh, ok, i’ll remove the outline i guess

2 Likes

I voted for health option 1 and that vote won, which means that the outlines should stay

1 Like

oooh, i thought you were talking about the player lol

2 Likes

sorry!

2 Likes

No problem lol.

:+1: If it isn’t too much trouble I’d like to see his outfit in a bigger drawing someday, I think it’ll look really cool. He probably has some DMC drip from the look of it.

2 Likes

the endless mode is quite different, it’s basically a rougelike with upgrades and stuff, there’s also a leaderboard so it’ll probably increase the activity on this topic, the upgrades also all work together

2 Likes

Sweet! I think that would be a lot more work for the demo though. But you do you. Follow the poll results I guess.

1 Like

poll’s closed

2 Likes

hey all, not scott here, i’m having trouble with implementing controller controls for some things right now, if i didn’t implement full controller support then i could get the demo out to yall tommorow

• complete controller controls
  • leave them out

0 voters

@Hong_Jooni_Pooni @nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time @BradenS @John_Shrekinson @JUSTPLAINOP @AceOfClubs @eee_team @extrez @Coreplex @CodeAlpaca

2 Likes

Controller controls would be really nice but literally nobody uses them for actually playing the game with a controller. It was just a Flowlabian fad for a while, like shaders and sprite-stacking. Doesn’t help that console browsers literally do not have the ability to play games with the controller controls.

3 Likes

Shaders were not a passing fad lmao

2 Likes

Hardly anybody gives a passing fart about them now

My guy shaders make everything look so much more alive.

3 Likes