Take this inspiration when you lose your MOTIVATION for making games

You should also take a break and

Drink water if you are thirsty

This may even be the end result. The fruits of your labor.

17 Likes

I feel nothing…only emptiness…

6 Likes

Thank you i needed that

6 Likes

phantomwolfmoon thank you for the motivation :slight_smile:

4 Likes

thanks for the motivation guys

2 Likes

4 Likes

motivating imagery

1 Like

I’m motivated XD

2 Likes

I’m feeling less motivated since I saw this…

4 Likes

Why? XD

1 Like

Why lol?

1 Like

I do enjoy most memes and I understand that this discussion is supposed to be for motivating users to work on their game, but not a single meme or post has a legit quote or motivational phrase. Most of them just shows a single character or meme demanding that you become motivated. So I have to agree with @Pixel_Name1 that I don’t really feel motivated.

A good way to motivate a game dev is to explain how excited they are to see the game finished, then that would motivate you to at least finish the game to not disappoint your peers.

4 Likes

I’m just gonna say that i am not motivated by someone saying how excited they are so i think it just depends on the person

Because that’s just how I am…

1 Like

Well, it was just an example. When I see someone who shows interest in my game, such as them making fan games based off of the idea, and generally explaining how great the idea/concept or the game already is, I have to say I do feel motivated when people generally show interest in my games.

1 Like

Like Ants: Long live the queen I decided to add a new boss because of all the people who wanted to get pinged and were actually interested, motivated me tons.

2 Likes

I believed that Vergil was enough. Clearly you don’t make devils cry.

I don’t even know who that is.

2 Likes

Thank you for the motivation!

I would suggest an inspirational quote or message though (Kinda similarly to the classic hang in there, or dont give up!) Looks like just an anime character demanding I stay motivated. Although I do love me some good ol’ memes from time to time I figure most would much rather actually feel exited about making a new game (or continuing an old one). Anyways, keep it up but also maybe think about how to improve upon the weaker aspects like the text.

4 Likes