Test release of Android app export

Hey! i tried making TE2 for anderiod. Unfortunatly… The same case with mhx happened… It would crash at the start

jngthree - post a link to the apk that’s crashing and I’ll take a look and see what the crash is.

how do you make an android game?

“I have enabled it for everyone who signed up to help test the prerelease version.”
This is only available for members that joined last year or earlier, and people with premium accounts.
If you didn’t get the upgrade, and you’re a premium user, ask grazer for it. Your account says Feb 2014.

and to make things funnier, press your left arrow to flip around… see if you can land on your head

oops… it changed forum on me!

Mhx - I have just updated the mobile exporter. The screen alignment problem should now be fixed, and multitouch is enabled as well. I also fixed a few random crash bugs you may or may not have seen. Next up I’ll take a look at the performance and see if I can improve that some too.

Awesome, glad to hear. I’m assuming that means I have to rebuild again. Let’s try it out.

Here’s an interesting minor issue I’ve been trying to solve. Sliding a finger off of a button will leave that button permanently enabled, since it didn’t sense you let go of it. This also applies to not being able to slide between 2 buttons, like left and right, but instead tap between the two, less the touch not be detected by a click down. I’ve tried using “over” but it acts as an always instead of a once. It did give me an idea though. Sliding between buttons, or over 2 buttons generally doesn’t work well, so maybe I’ll use a toggle to turn on and off running, instead of holding the button to run.

@grazer how do i make my game have multitouch

Multitouch is just another way of saying multiple things being clicked on at once. You have to use the “click” behavior bundle to enable a click. I use clicks on objects instead of a keyboard, so on my phone, or Windows 8, I can click on 2 things at once.

My android app won’t even load please help @grazer
http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/76574

Hello… Do you know how to release my game into anywhere except the flowlab website, like another game website or the kindle store or app store for no money? Also, I’m making a game, SpikeRun, that you have to get all the pillows. The thing is though, the pillows keep showing up in random places, and when I delete them and play the game, and go back to edit it, the pillows are back there or in different places. Any Help?

Link: http://flowlab.io/game/view/179864

@SomersetValentinaA, Well, you could make your own game website using weebly or something, when I tested out your game though, no pillows would actually show up, which object to the pillows emit from?

@ZenNinja The pillows don’t emit from anything. They’re an actual block that fade once they are hit with the alpha block. Sometimes they disappear, and other times they just show up in random places. Let me add the pillows again to some levels and then see if they stay. Thanks for the weebly idea though. I’ll definitely check it out.