The Bard's Whimsy

Ah, how shall I start? I never was one for eye-catching beginnings.
Well, I suppose I ought to introduce myself.
I am, more than anything, a simple Bard. :wink: More an artist than a game developer, my very first dream was to create a game where people might explore to their hearts’ content.
My first attempt at coding ended in more errors than I could count. And yes, I know.
You could have tried harder!
So you just… gave up?
No, really. I understand! If I had continued in that vein, persevering until I realized for certain my dreams, or their failure.
But fellow humans, what was I to do when I stumbled across this wonderful place?
A Bard, with no idea how to use modern technology and hopeless at coding, entering the world of Flowlabland.
As a skeptic.
Ah yes, I had lost all hope! My sense of perseverance had been shorn to shreds in my first attempts, but as I explored further, my delight waxed full. Simple, straightforward bundles. Ah, how could I have ever returned to the world of scrolling code and red error notices?
Alas, my newly found hobby.
Simple coding, paired with art.
A masterpiece, is it not?

Au revoir!
(The curtain does not close. For a closing is an ending, and this is a beginning, is it not? :wink: )

6 Likes

An artist and a writer too ay?
Welcome to flowlab, hope you enjoy.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Although I believe it is too much to call me anything of a writer, I appreciate the thought :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the Flowlab community! I hope your experience here is the most enjoyable, and I wish you good luck!

2 Likes

Update: Reading over my previous introduction, I remembered that intermission also heralds a close of the curtains. How I could have forgotten that, I do not know, but I suppose if I should ever take a break, I shall post here a closing of the curtains.

Good day to ye all, Sirs and Madams!

1 Like

I shall begin to forget the titles of all the people whom I have met here! So, I shall make a list and edit it regularly. If you notice that I have forgotten you, I do not mind in the least if you wish me to write your title here also!

Without further ado:

ManiacPumpkin: Duke
JUSTPLAINOP: Lord
Meburningslime: Lord
Beheaded_man: Sir (knight)
DWGAMEMASTER: Sir (knight)
BeesyBee: Lady
jake: Sir (knight)
Deadly_Star: Sir (knight)
Deadly_Smile: Sir (knight)

2 Likes

Sick, I’m a knight! Duke definitely fits ManiacPumpkin.

3 Likes

Although I am honored to now hold the title of Lord, I do not think it proper.
I have only been here for a mere one year. Users alike Duke ManiacPumpkin and Sir DW have had much more time to build their popularity and attain higher titles.

2 Likes

I’m very happy you think the titles fitting, sir!

Ah, but m’Lord your art station is popular, and so I have called you Lord. Besides, to demote someone would be discourteous of me!

1 Like

And me :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

I didn’t have time to name every user who has been on for longer than me, but you get to be a night.

1 Like

I know that dude, it was a joke.

1 Like

I wasn’t included in this… :frowning:
I even welcomed you here. And you included ADAM :sob: (that’s deadly stars)

3 Likes

You were the first one who met me when I joined the forums too :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Ah, I do apologize! It’s just that, I haven’t given you a title yet. How would you like to be Lord @DeadlyGumChewer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could it be sir? I don’t see a common gumchewer wearing a mask that has a deadly smile being a lord.

Sir it is, Sir Deadly_Smile!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

You are most welcome :slight_smile: ~ :sparkles:

1 Like