The Battle Doge behaviors and code

Could you give me the link to the game?

Flowlab.io - The Battle Doge Sorry if my reply was so late

1 Like

Screenshot 2024-01-11 10.17.54 AM

This makes the money no greater than 100, if that is what you want.

It works now. Do you think I’m doing well with my game so far. Some of the sprites aren’t made by me they’re actually from The Battle Cats.

1 Like

I think it still needs some work, but is going to be a really fun game! Keep up the good work!

Thank you. I have another problem, so in The Battle Cats there is a battle system and I’m trying to make it where over time your units will attack the enemies and the enemies will attack your units. I think I have a decent solution but it’s a bit scuffed if you have any better ideas please, I’m all ears. I already have an animation for both the Basic Cat and Doge, and that little “soul” thing that appears when a unit dies as an animation for when a unit on either side gets defeated.

1 Like

I’m just having trouble making the basic cat take more than 1 damage as well as doge.

1 Like

Hope this helps!

Can you check out the second level for The Battle Doge, my problem is that the Basic Cats are getting defeated (like they should) but the Tank Cats aren’t (the Tank Cats are the tall ones.) Could you figure out what’s going on and give me a way to fix it. (The first level works fine.)

1 Like

It died, but it took longer.

Well yes but then the ones after that one don’t die and it confused me either that or I don’t have enough patience. But it felt like it was taking longer than the first one.

yeah I just played the second level again the last 5 maybe 6 Tank Cats don’t die.

Can you figure something out i gotta shut down my chromebook now i’m done with it. I’ll also be off here tomorrow. So i’ll be on it on sunday.

Have you thought of anything yet you’ve been leaving me hanging.

Oh, I’m so sorry, its been busy for me lately. I will take a look at it now.

Try this.

I’m also kinda busy as of right now. But i will try that later. Thank you.

1 Like

So like this

(I’ve been kinda busy for a while, I have a youtube channel to keep track of and other games to make it’s been rough for me lately.)
Just wondering have you ever played Battle Cats, if so how far are you.

Well, I have never played it. I think that should work, did you try it yet?