The Flowlab Game Awards! (Finished)

@“Biscuit Butter” Thanks, they’re in about the same order I had them in, too. I just wanted a 2nd opinion, and to see if we agree or how you rated things. Looks like you have good judgement, I’ll check them out later. Have a good rest of the awards ceremony, guys!

@cthornock you can stop saying that. Everyone knows you copied off of Cubed. If you made something original, you would’ve been higher up.

wow, Im impressed that you put infinite game without a great name so high on your list, I personally feel like Gravity Hop is a far better game.

@“my_name (<_>)” I’m not a huge fan of the controls for gravity hop. I think it’s really hard to get used to. And I feel like you need to show the player the mechanics first before throwing everything at them. It has the potential to be one of the best flowlab games, and it’s a really unique platformer.

hi

Is this over?
Will there be another one?
Can a new person sign in?

@Hiro-kun This one is finished. However I haven’t seen many new games on Flowlab, so I might make another one sometime.

If you had an estimate on when the next rewards come around, when do you think it will be? I just want to know because I would like to be in this next time it comes. Also to see how much time I got.