sup peeps
im shadowaxekid productions bro
and i found a secret msg in tis game its clever & hard to decipher
i have figured it out but im not premitted to give ANY ANSWERS WHATSOEVER
so ill post a hint @6:30pm Est TODAY

@Superstargames just replace knife with long sword lel

Hey like my thumbnai, nvm

this game seems nice

@Superstargames You have a point, but if you have the knife, it could actually work effectively. If you look at the arms of the sketch really closely, you could see a blur that looks like the wires dangling from the body. That is where the knife comes in play. You could be lucky when you hit the androids and cut the wires, killing them or doing great damage. You will do random damage each hit though, and the chance of hitting it and doing damage is slim.

Also, my brother is correct. There indeed is a secret message somewhere hidden in the game. And even if you find it, you have to decipher it in a certain way. If you watched Gravity Falls, it should be helpful on how to translate it, and how Bill Cypher speaks.

@“ShadowAxeKid Productions” Yeah, you’ve also made a point.

But just to collide both of our ideas, it rarely does a lot of damage.

Another secret message has been added that refers more to the game than to the future of the game

This is gonna be a little harder than I thought. I’m having trouble doing the animation randomization. I decided if toggle switches would do the trick, but instead it just does the animation ultra fast. @“JR 01” I need help please. Do you know how to make a animation randomization?

Maybe combine random block with number filter block. That is useful to create random events. You can also use logic gates and timer block to create more complex random events or to slow down the speed of the animations. But if that still doesn’t work, or if you already tried that, then you’ll have to see what JR 01 says when he sees your comment.

Also the game seems to be turning out really good, especially in the opening with the red eyes, the sonars, and the scary sound effects when you press play.

Try what @Superstargames said about the filters,
and if your still having trouble then @“JR 01” again and leave a link to the game.

ok thank you.

I found one secret (though I won’t say where it is for the sake of it being a secret), but I still need to decipher it and understand what it means.

@Superstargames I’ll give you a hint- if you watched Gravity Falls, there is one particular person who can speak like this, but I’m not saying who. I said this out loud because I decided to give hints due to my family and friends struggling a little to decipher it.

This refers to the 2 first hints so far. The others will be more tricky to decipher and will require another way of deciphering. If you find the answer, send it to my inbox. I think its private between you and me, but I’m not sure. I will ask @grazer if it is private.

Another thing- My medical reason for not being on flowlab for a little bit has passed, and now I will be on and working more often and I will catch up to what point I was intended to be at now.

After reading a forum that discussed the maturity of the game, I have decided to make an Age Select. If your 13 or older, or click 15 or 16+, you will go to the next level. If you pick 7 or 12, you won’t be able to play. You guys click 15 or 16+ to review the game. If you think of an appropriate age this game should have, please tell me. Forgotten game

Well, horror games are usually for teens and/or adults, but some, like Hello Neighbor (which I don’t consider a horror game myself) can be played by a younger audience. So far, your game appears to be a 13 and older game. The scary aspect to The Forgotten is a lot more intense than to those that younger people can still play. And your description to the Manglers sounds like your hinting that your game may contain blood and some gore. And just as your age reader says, the jumpscares you’re planning to add will be downright terrifying.

So, my suggestions:
Mild jumpscares = 10+
Mild blood with jumpscares = 13+
Blood and gore with intense jumpscares = 16+

Well the game seems nice, but i can`t figure out how to play.

@Superstargames There will not be any blood and gore, but maybe some bones, like a skull inside the mangler (shouldn’t be too intense, for the skull is barely visible. Its just a design choice). However, there will be intense jump scares. I honestly think it will be 13+, because the jump scares are horrifying and can be a little unexpected, and without the use of blood, like some of the FNAF ones.